Chapter 25

}————————————————————{

• November 23 •

>*after three pm<

( smut )

3rd person POV

after Wonho's and Hyungwon's quick make-out session, Hyungwon decided he wanted more from Wonho, and from Wonho's look on his face, he knew he wanted the same. Hyungwon wrapped his arms around Wonho's neck and basically jumped him. Wonho was quick to cath Hyungwon by grabbing his thighs and looking at the male's face.

Then Hyungwon went in for a kiss again while cupping Wonho's face. Soft moans were heard through the kiss while Hyungwon's cheeks turned pink and Wonho's expression turned into a needy one.

Holding Hyungwon, Wonho walked over to the couch and put him down gently. He leaned over Hyungwon and just admired his view for a few seconds. He then started to kiss Hyungwon's jaw followed by his neck and collarbone. It were soft and wet kisses and as he found Hyungwon's sweetspot, just above his collarbone he decided to leave hickeys.

Hyungwon kept moaning in pleasure as he would tuck on Wonho's hair from time to time. Wonho took off Hyungwon's sweater and grabbed his waist right after, he moved his hands on Hyungwon's bare skin as if it was a blank canvas and it needed to be painted.

He started off around Hyungwon's nipples sucking on them and biting them gently causing Hyungwon to flinch. He then moved lower to his waist, trailing down kisses of course. He then took Hyungwon's zipper of his pants in his mouth and carefully unzipped them while Hyungwon was watching.

He slid down Hyungwon's pants revealing a bulge that was formed under his underwear, causing him too look at Hyungwon and smirk. He took off Hyungwon's underwear and started to insert one finger into him. Hyungwon arched his back from the pain and pleasure given to him. ''a-aah~'' Hyungwon moaned.

Quickly Wonho inserted another finger and moved in and out of Hyungwon's hole, and after some time he would even insert the third one. Hyungwon's tears rolled down his cheek but it didn't matter too him, this was their moment and some tears weren't going to hold him back.

After preparing him enough Wonho took out his fingers and looked at Hyungwon's expression. The boy was panting heavily and a little bit of drool ran over his chin, his face was a bright pink color and he looked as if he couldn't decide if he was feeling pain or pleasure.

Wonho unbuckled his belt and threw his pants away, Hyungwon couldn't help but peek at Wonho's erection through his underwear. Hyungwon bit his lip in anticipation as he looked at Wonho. Then Wonho took off his shirt, revealing his gorgeous muscular body.

Wonho noticed that Hyungwon was checking him out so he quickly took off his underwear revealing his thick and hard throbbing member. Hyungwon gulped t the sight.

Wonho placed himself off Hyungwon and pressed the tip against him, he then slowly started to insert himself in. ''o, that isn't that bad'' Hyungwon said as he looked at Wonho. 

''That's just the tip sweetheart'' He replied with as he now inserted himself fully into Hyungwon, Hyungwon screamed out of pain, luckily Wonho gave the boy time to adjust. After some time Hyungwon nodded at Wonho, signing him that he could start moving after that Wonho took matters into his own hands.

At a fast speed, Wonho started moving, causing Hyungwon to bounce onto him. He held Hyungwon's waist firmly as he kept slamming into the boy. Hyungwon kept on screaming as he felt Wonho hit his g-spot over and over again. 

Soon Hyungwon's screams turned into moans as Wonho was whispering sweet nothings in his ear. ''mhh, Hyungwon you're so tight'' Wonho moaned as he still had his grip on Hyungwon. ''wonho~ I'm near'' Hyungwon moaned as he tried looking at Wonho.

With that Wonho grabbed Hyungwon's arms and put them around his shoulder, he then held him up and slammed into Hyungwon again. He sucked on Hyungwon's neck and Hyungwon cried out all the pleasure.

After a few more hard and deep thrusts Hyungwon came and not long after Wonho did as well. 

Both of them fell onto the couch while trying to catch their breath. ''could you maybe get me a wheelchair for tomorrow?'' Hyungwon asked causing Wonho to simply chuckle. 

}————————————————————{

Hey guys!! I can't believe we went from 5k to 5.4k in two days like omg!

I love you all so much like you have no idea! This story is literally my gateway at the moment and gjwerbgcewbg seeing you guys love it just makes my heart melt.

Please don't be a silent reader, I mean...you may if you like of course but I love to hear comments on my story. And I swear I check every one of them out!

Love - Eli