Chapter 10

}————————————————————{

• November 21 •
>*morning<

"Hyungwon wake up!" Wonho gently patted his head as he looked at the younger one.
It was going to be a long weekend because Wonho had free today and tomorrow it would be Saturday.

"Why?" Hyungwon whined as he carefully opened his eyes to see Wonho sitting on the bed. "Because I have big plans today!" Wonho said happily. Hyungwon smiled as he saw him being such a baby. "I'd rather sleep" he said before smirking and turning his back on Wonho.

Then when Hyungwon closed his eyes again Wonho decided to take advantage of the moment. He leaned in closer to Hyungwon's face while trying to hold in his breath. Then when he got close enough he gently pressed his lips onto Hyungwon's cheek. Immediately Hyungwon was awake and jumped out of bed.
Wonho simply smirked.

"You awake now?" Wonho asked playful. Hyungwon reaches for his cheek, he felt himself blush heavily as his skin tingled at the sensation.

"Y-yeah..."

———

The two were having breakfast silently ,until Wonho decided to break it.

"I'm taking you to the amusement park." Wonho said as he ate the last few pieces of his food. Hyungwon looked up at Wonho and smiled, he was excited because since the moment he was here the two didn't really spend quality time together. Wonho noticed Hyungwon's reaction and it made him smile as well. "So should we go?"

Hyungwon ate the last few pieces of fruit and nodded. Then not even a few minutes later the two were on their way to the amusement park.
Wonho was wearing a white hoodie that was to big for him ,including a round pair of silver glasses that matched his hair cutely. Hyungwon on the other hand was wearing a red T-shirt with a adidas logo on it and black jeans.

The two arrived at the amusement park and Wonho paid the entry.

Hyungwon looked around and saw all the fun rides, his eyes danced from roller coasters to simple food shops. Hyungwon smiled at the sight, he couldn't remember being here but he knew he was going to have a good time for sure.

"Could we do that first?" Hyungwon said while pointing at rollercoaster. Wonho frowned a bit and swallowed heavily, but of course he would let the younger one ride it.

They stood in line for only fifteen minutes before they could finally enter the ride. They heard the same old safety speech one of the workers told them without any enthusiasm.
Wonho listened carefully as Hyungwon was just thinking about how dead inside the worker looked.

Then the ride started. Slowly they were going up and Hyungwon enjoyed the view because he wasn't scared of heights. Wonho on the other hand didn't dare to look down. Then right at the top the ride stopped causing Wonho to look down and let out a screech.

Hyungwon laughed at Wonho who was looking like a baby and he grabbed his hand tightly. Wonho first looked at his hand being grabbed before he looked absolutely terrified at Hyungwon. Than just a second later the rollercoaster dropped and happily Hyungwon threw his hands up. Wonho was holding on tightly for his dear life as he kept letting out short screams which blended in with the girls perfectly.

The ride quickly speeded up as they had a view over the park. Then Hyungwon looked to his left as he was on the left side of the ride. He noticed a camera that was already beginning to shoot photo's at the front row of the roller coaster, at a incredible speed.

As the camera neared Hyungwon and Wonho ,Hyungwon grabbed Wonho's jaw and pulled his face towards his.
Then just when the camera snapped their lips connected and the kiss was caught on camera.

}————————————————————{