Chapter 3

}————————————————————{

• November 17 •
>*snowing <

*After thirty minutes of driving the two arrived at what was supposed to be Wonho's house. But it turned out to be a huge mansion.

Hyungwon looked stunned as he scanned the place. The front yard was huge and so was the house. The house itself looked modern and sleek ,it looked expensive.

Wonho opened the door of the house quickly because of the cold weather, he then let Hyungwon in first and he closed the door again. Hyungwon looked around as he noticed the giant windows that filled up the walls on the right and the large black tv in front of a even bigger black sofa.

The place was sleek and again expensive looking and Hyungwon didn't know how to process it.

Then suddenly he heard footsteps conning up from behind him so he turned around and immediately faced Wonho with a set of cozy-looking clothing.

"You can wear this" he said as he handed Hyungwon the clothing. "The closest bathroom is the second door on the right. He said as he pointed at the hallway Hyungwon had just passed.

Hyungwon nodded and went over to the bathroom to change into his new clothing, he didn't know what exactly why Wonho was so nice to him.

A few minutes later Hyungwon walked over to the living room again and he found Wonho in the kitchen right next to it. There wasn't a wall between the two spaces, that's why it was easy for Hyungwon to spot Wonho.

Wonho noticed Hyungwon and walked over to him holding a white mug.
"Sit down" He said as he sat down on the sofa himself. Hyungwon sat down and Wonho gave Hyungwon the mug. "It's Tea" Wonho said as he showed a small smile to Hyungwon.

Hyungwon drank the tea and it warmed him up immediately.
"Do you have any questions?" Wonho asked as Hyungwon sat down the mug on the coffee table in front of him. "What does my family know?" He asked as he looked at Wonho.

Hyungwon only remembered pictures of his family ,even though he tried his best he couldn't remember their names ,age or hometown. Only their looks.

Wonho sighed and looked at Hyungwon as he leaned back on the sofa causing the sofa to deflate a bit because of the weight.

"I'll do some research for you but the only thing I know about you're family is that they think you're dead." Wonho responded with a pained look in his eyes.

He felt bad for Hyungwon ,of course he did.
Not knowing anything about you're family must be horrible. Hyungwon nodded as a response and looked sad to the ground.

"Why did you buy me?"

Hyungwon turned to Wonho with a confused and sad look which reached right into Wonho's heart. "I bought you because I wanted you to be mine" Wonho replied as he wiped away a tear from Hyungwon's face.

Hyungwon smiled a bit but it was a smile to hide the fact he was upset. "Look Hyungwon I don't want to sound like you owe me a favor ,but if I didn't buy you...you would maybe be dead already." Wonho said as he now also looked at the ground.

Even thought Wonho said Hyungwon didn't owe him a favor he still felt as if he had to do something to make up for it. "So am I part of your household?" Hyungwon asked as his eyes softened.

"No" Wonho simply replied.
"Than what am I to you?" Hyungwon fired back a little angry as his voice cracked.
"I want you to marry me"

}————————————————————{