chapter 15

}————————————————————{

• November 22 •

>*mid-day<

Wonho's eyes widened as Hyungwon re-connected their lips again. 

After a few seconds, Hyungwon opened his eyes again and they met Wonho's surprised ones. Hyungwon, now realizing the situation pushed Wonho away and sat up straight. His eyes were now widened as well and he gently put a finger on his lips. ''s-sorry'' Hyungwon said softly as his face turned beet red. 'i-it's no big deal'' Wonho stuttered back. 

He turned his back to Hyungwon and felt his bottom lip, he couldn't help but smirk a little even though he was trying to hold it back. Hyungwon, on the other hand, couldn't believe what he had just done. 

As if it was timed the doorbell rang ( well... I kinda timed it lol )

Wonho walked towards the front door, when he came closer he didn't even have to check anymore if it was his mother, he already heard her dog barking and his mother's voice telling him to calm down. 

Wonho opened the door and immediately met eyes with his mother, his mother smiled and embraced Wonho in a tight hug. ''Wonho I missed you so much! and you didn't even tell me that you were engaged!'' Wonho's mom said as she hit her son on his arm. ''sorry mom, I didn't want to tell you yet because he's a little shy'' Wonho said as he smiled at his mother. 

He looked over at his mom's dog that was shaking on the ground, he could swear he never had seen an uglier creature. It was a small dog, it looked like a chihuahua, but no-one could really tell what the hell it was. He missed spots of fur, and where there was fur it was thin and frizzy, the only bit of hair ''it'' had was on his head, it was being held together with a small pink bow. Its eyes were too large for his head and his teeth were showing. ( why does this description remind me a bit of Jojo Siwa? )

''he's here so you can meet him'' Wonho said as he let his mother in and hung up her coat. ''agh I'm so glad'' she replied. 

Leaving Wonho behind the mother ran inside of the living room, she looked around until her gaze fell on a suprised Hyungwon. ''o you must be his fiance!!'' Wonho's mother said as she sprinted towards Hyungwon. Hyungwon held up a hand to shake her's politely but instead he was immediately embraced in a big hug. 

After some talking, they sat down on the couch with some coffee and biscuits ( But BeThAnY I MaDe BiScUiTs?!, i'm sorry I will stop now) 

''so have you guys already planned your wedding?'' Wonho's mom asked with sparkling eyes. Hyungwon looked a bit panicked at Wonho, signing him he should answer. ''n-no not yet'' he said stuttering a bit out of shame. 

''good...'' The mother answered. Wonho and Hyungwon looked a bit confused at each other before Wonho spoke up. ''Why?'' 

His mother took a sip of the coffee before she spoke. ''I already made reservations because I already thought so'' She replied