Chapter 14

^

would recommend listening to while reading this chapter

}————————————————————{

• November 22 •

>*mid-day<

''Hyungwon!'' Wonho yelled at the younger male that was relaxing on the couch. Almost jumping up from the couch Hyungwon looked at Wonho with a surprised expression on his face, ''w-what?'' 

Hyungwon was a little panicked because he saw that Wonho looked at him with a terrified look in his eyes. ''My mom is on her way! i forgot!'' 

Wonho ran his fingers through his silver locks and clearly looked worried which didn't calm Hyungwon at all, this was after all the first time he would meet Wonho's mother. ''when will she get here?'' Hyungwon asked as he jumped up from the couch. Wonho sighed as he looked at the male in front of him, Hyungwon still had messy hair and his eyes were a bit swollen from the lack of sleep.

''In fifteen minutes I guess'' Wonho replied. 

Hyungwon's eyes widened before he rushed up the stairs and leaving Wonho alone. Wonho suddenly started smiling, the sight of such a messy Hyungwon in front of him made him happy? For him, it felt as if they were married for real. But what Hyungwon didn't know was that Wonho wanted to make a bigger mess of him.

After ten minutes both of the boys got ready and waited in the living room for Wonho's mother. Already fifteen minutes had passed and the mother still wasn't there. 

''I thought she would be here now! Don't tell me I got ready for nothing!'' Hyungwon protested. Hyungwon's brown hair was combed nice and he was wearing casual clothes which suited him great in Wonho's opinion.

''don't be rude, I wouldn't fool you!'' Wonho protested against Hyungwon. He crossed his arms and looked at Hyungwon fakely mad, which made Hyungwon scoff slightly. ''who are you to start scoffing at me?'' Wonho said as if he had been deeply insulted. ''why do you care?'' Hyungwon said as he held back his laughter.

Wonho smirked, they both knew they were playing a little game and it was finally time for Wonho's revenge. ''come here you little shit!'' Wonho said as he got up from his chair and walked over to the couch where Hyungwon was laying on. 

''what are you-'' But before Hyungwon could finish his sentence Wonho started to tickle him. Hyungwon screamed and laughed from the tickles he got which made Wonho laugh as well. 

''Stop screaming!'' Wonho yelled playfull as Hyungwon kept on struggling and laughing. But Hyungwon ignored him and continued screaming, Wonho took this as the opportunity to lean in closer to his ''lovers'' face. Hyungwon didn't notice because he had his eyes closed because of the tickles.

But he quickly opened his eyes when he felt Wonho's lips on his. 

Wonho smiled through the kiss and so did Hyungwon, not because of the tickles but because he felt happy and safe.

Slowly Wonho pulled away and met Hyungwon's shining eyes, his eyes were lit up in a way that he had never seen before. Hyungwon kept smiling before he decided to pull Wonho's shirt towards him and crash their lips together again. 

  }————————————————————{  

OMG I  HAVE 1K ON THIS STORY THANK YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH

YOU ALL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME SO PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING THIS STORY!!!!!