Chapter 18

}————————————————————{

• November 22 •

>*mid-day<

Wonho's POV

Quickly Hyungwon started walking towards my house, he would sometimes look over his shoulder with a worried expression, I would just smile to assure him I'll be fine. Just as he turned around the corner I felt my collar getting grabbed and my head was turned the other way. I needed to look up a bit to meet the person eyes. ''where is it?'' The man said. He was tall and clearly a bit muscular. '' I told you I don't have it'' I said pulling my collar out of the man's hand. These people have been searching for my dad's special envelope, to call it that. 

It has the code of a bank on it, with the code they could charge all the money it has. But it was true I didn't have the code, it's been cremated with the rest of my father's body. It isn't a big deal anymore in my opinion but whenever I see these guys they always seem like they want to fight, but were in a public place so I know they won't dare.

''I told you multiple times that it is non-existent '' I said a bit angry making the guy clench his teeth. ''of course'' he replied as if he didn't believe me. He then grabbed my arm and balled his fist with his other hand. He launched it at me which caught me by surprise so it hit my left cheek harshly.

People turned around on the streets and some of them were grabbing their phones. The man wanted to launch another punch but this time I grabbed his hand and turned it aside as if it was a book, I then grabbed his elbow and pinned him to the ground. It took a lot of strength to keep him in place but it worked out. ''police will pick you up'' I whispered before I felt the tendency of his arm leave his body. I got up and quickly walked away from the crowd that surrounded us. after all, I didn't think he would have the nerve.

HOME

3rd person POV

Wonho opened his front door and walked inside the house. He looked at his watch and as he expected he was back within half an hour. ''Hyungwon I'm home!'' He yelled through the house. No response.

''h-hello?'' Wonho said again a little less sure. Suddenly he heard footsteps running from towards the hallway where he was followed by a scream. His eyes widened as the sound of the scream sounded familiar. 

It couldn't be...

}————————————————————{

update tomorrow ;)