Chapter 7

Comments and votes are highly appreciated, they make my day :)

}————————————————————{

• November 18 •
>*after the sunrise <

Hyungwon's POV

After we saw the sunrise we went back inside and had breakfast peacefully, I got to be honest and say that Wonho isn't the 'best' cook.

"Wonho?" I asked hesitant as I brought my plate back to the kitchen. "Yes?" Wonho replied ,I felt his eyes on me. ".....Are we going to have a wedding?"

The sound of table wear being collected stopped and I regretted asking him immediately.

"Y-you don't have to answer" I said quickly before I turned around to look at him.
With a blank expression he was staring at his plate, completely lost in thoughts.
"I-i haven't planned anything yet..." he replied before he started to collect the table wear again, this time a bit slower though.

"Ahh okay"

Third person POV

Hyungwon was silenced by feeling two strong arms being wrapped around his waist.
"W-Wonho?" ,he replied with the soft humming of his voice. "Could you let me go?" Hyungwon said a bit more sassy than he intended.

Wonho immediately let go of Hyungwon as he felt his cheeks shift color out of embarrassment. Little did he know he shared the feeling with Hyungwon.

"Sorry" Wonho said as he started to fill up the sink with water and dish soap. "It's okay"

"By the way, if I may ask...don't you have people to do this for you?" Hyungwon asked as polite as he could even though it wasn't the 'most polite' question.

Wonho chuckled which Hyungwon took as a bad sign. "Please be informal with me" Wonho requested as he started doing the dishes.
Hyungwon felt the urge to help him so without saying another word he grabbed a plate and a sponge and started scrubbing it.

"And the reason I don't have people here is because I enjoy my me-time a lot"
Hyungwon simply nodded as a response.
There was a bit of a akward silence until Wonho decided to break it once again.

"You can ask me anything you want, don't hesitate to much" He said in a calming tone as he took a look at Hyungwon's magical features. "Thanks" the younger replied.

"So what are your hobby's?" Wonho asked causing the younger one to stop his action and freeze right on spot. "I'm sorry...I can't remember..." he replied as he turned shy again.

Wonho found it fascinating how little it took for Hyungwon to turn shy, he found it special and it made him want more.
"Well...I like painting for example, but lately I've been busy so I don't have a lot of time for it anymore"

The younger hummed as a reply, their conversations seemed to be akward but it didn't bother Wonho, he respected Hyungwon's tenseness.

"Hyungwon?"
"Yeah?"
"May I kiss you?"

Hyungwon chuckled,
"Don't be so formal"
That caused Wonho to chuckle to.

"Can I?" Wonho asked again.
Hyungwon hesitated with his answer, he didn't know Wonho for to long, in fact he knew him for less then 24 hours. But he did have some kind of special connection towards him, he didn't know what it was yet but it made his heart skip some beats.

"You can..."

And with that Wonho sealed his lips

}————————————————————{