Chapter 24

}————————————————————{

• November 23 •

>*after three pm<

Hyungwon's POV

''what do I do what do I do?!" I basically yell to myself as I wander around the room. ''what will be different?'' I question myself.

I sit down at the dinner table as I wait for Wonho's return from work, I get so caught up in thinking that I don't even notice him entering the room. ''hey there'' I suddenly hear Wonho say making me flinch because I didn't notice his presence in the room. ''and, have you thought about it?'' Wonho asks as he also sits down at the table. I swallow deeply as I avoid his gaze, I'm just way to unsure about what I should say.

''i-i really don't know Wonho...I can't give you my answer yet'' I answer honestly. I look at Wonho as I say my sentence and noticed his eyes turn dark as the words left my mouth, causing the atmosphere to change completely. ''what did you say?'' Wonho said demanding and if he was starting to lose his temper, I never saw him like this. 

'' I'm sorry...'' I answer again but I was shaken a bit by him slamming his hand on the table, he then got up and slowly walked towards me. As he was nearing me he suddenly started to lead his finger from my arm to my shoulder, he then aggressively grabbed my chin and turned my face to his. My face started turning red as I got lost in his eyes.

'' I'm not the type to lose patience but you have no idea how much I want to know your answer'' He said looking at my eyes, then lips and then back to my eyes. He was slowly nearing my face until our lips were only inches away, then right before they touched he stopped. 

''do you know what you'll miss?'' Wonho said making me look to his lips. They looked so soft and kissable as if they were made for me in some way. ''shut up'' I whispered as I kept looking at his lips. ''do you know that-'' But I cut him off by grabbing his jaw and pressing his lips against mine. 

This is what I wanted, I wanted to feel him, touch him and I wanted him to love me. 

It was a rather quick kiss before I backed away again, I saw him smirk before he kissed me again now taking full control of the kiss. Firstly he started sucking on my lips and after some time he bit my bottom lip and pulled it down gently. I opened my mouth causing him to slide his tongue in my mouth. 

At first, I avoided his tongue a bit but as I was getting more heated and aroused I started to kiss back. From time to time he would suck on my tongue causing me to leave soft moans in his mouth, and every time I would he would smirk through the kiss. He loved the thought of me being aroused.

After some time we pulled away from each other, our eyes a bit watery, our lips red and parted, but the prettiest part was by far the experience

}————————————————————{

WE REACHED 5K CDHJFGDHCJSGDFGE

if there is some scenario you would love to see in this fanfic please comment them or dm them through the wattpad chat :))