chapter 11

}————————————————————{

• November 21 •
>*mid-day<

The two got off of the ride and walked past the small photo shop.

''Look!" Hyungwon pointed at one of the photos where they stood on, kissing.

Wonho blushed as he took a look at the picture, he was to busy screaming that in the moment he was barely aware of his action. ''so where should we go next?'' Hyungwon asked happily as he walked around the park, Wonho had never seen him this happy before. ''is it okay if i get some drinks for us first?'' Wonho asked as he smiled at Hyungwon. Hyungwon pouted a bit but nodded right after. He sat down on a bench as he waited for Wonho.

Wonho's POV

I took a small sprint towards a little market where I spotted some energy drinks, I quickly paid the cashier and sprinted back to Hyungwon. As I neared the bench I slowed down my sprint to walking but I almost dropped the drinks when I saw that Hyungwon was gone. ''calm down Wonho, he may be in the bathrooms.''

I sat down on the bench and waited for Hyungwon to come back. I looked at my watch and saw that already ten minutes had passed. I started to panic and walked over to the bathroom stalls, but to my surprise, they were all empty. I ran my fingers through my hair as I walked through the park, I tried scanning everybody's faces which was quite a difficult task.  Then I suddenly caught a glimpse of a red sort of fabric in the corner of my eye. Immediately I turned around to see what it was.

I looked directly at a small alley where I caught the glimpse of red, to my suprise i caught a glimpse of the fabric again ,now heading to the right where i could't see it anymore because a wall was blocking the way. ''is that Hyungwon?'' carefully to not make a sound i turned around the corner. My jaw dropped as i saw what was happening. If i wouldn'tve been here sooner than...

''hey! you!'' the man pulled his hands away from hyungwon and disconnected their lips, as he saw me he sighed deeply. ''what do you want?'' he said irritated. ''were you trying to rape my boyfriend?''

The man scoffed, ''what about it''. I felt anger boiling through my whole body, to the point where I couldn't contain myself. I punched the mans face before I grabbed Hyungwon's shaking hand and ran out of the alley.

I kept running until I found a place where I felt a bit more safe with Hyungwon so I turned around and looked at the male.
He was shaking all over ,his lips slightly parted ,and a shocked and hurt expression on his face. "Are you okay now?" I asked as I looked at him, I felt so bad.

He swallowed deeply and faced the ground, "I'm fine now..." he said even though it was clear he wasn't.

I pulled him in a tight hug, I never wanted to let him go. I felt my shoulder getting wet through the fabric from Hyungwon's tears, but I didn't care. I was just happy he was okay now.

}————————————————————{