Chapter 20

}————————————————————{

• November 22 •

>*mid-day<

3RD POV

Some days had passed by and Hyungwon seemed to be really calm and quiet, so much that it worried Wonho a bit. But whenever he tried to bring it up Hyungwon would change the subject or simply walk away. Wonho thought that it may be of the fact that Hyungwon shot somebody.

''Hey, one of my acquaintances is coming over for dinner, I invited him because I want to talk about a new job for him, not firing him just a promotion'' Wonho said as he fiddled with his fingers on the couch. ''okay'' Hyungwon simply replied, not even trying to keep the conversation going. 

Wonho accepted Hyungwon's choice of words and got up from the couch. '' I'm making dinner tonight if you want you can come with me grocery shopping'' Wonho said smiling at Hyungwon, but he didn't meet Hyungwon's eyes. ''no, I'm good'' Hyungwon replied causing Wonho to get a bit upset. He's been trying to get Hyungwon out of the house more, but everything he tried didn't seem to work out.

''okay...'' Wonho replied as he bit his bottom lip, he then grabbed his jacket and closed the door behind him. 

Hyungwon sighed deeply as Wonho left the house. He was upset. Images of the incident kept popping up inside his head, he couldn't process that he shot someone, it wasn't his intention.

He got up from the couch and walked over to the front window where he stopped, he put one of his hands against the glass and suddenly he just started sobbing, not even knowing why. 

These past days were to much for his mind to process, way too much.

-------

The doorbell rang suddenly causing Hyungwon to flinch. With a confused expression on his face, he walked towards the door. ''Did Wonho forget his keys?'' Hyungwon mumbled to himself as he wiped away the tears on his cheeks.

Carefully he looked through the window next to the door. It was a young looking man with dark brown hair. He was wearing a dark blue suit and a smile was plastered all over his face. He had cute chubby cheeks and he looked well-put-together, but it was still a bit odd.

Carefully I opened the door and as we met eyes his face lit up. ''Hello'' He said as he held his hand in front of me. ''I'm Jooheon'' He said as i shook his hand. 

)-----------------------------------(

sorry, this was hella short, soon a longer chapter will come.

Also, my mind is a mess so sorry, might take some time to get better.