Chapter 5

}————————————————————{

• November 18 •
>*sky full of coulds <

Hyungwon's POV

The next morning I woke up by the sound of birds and the sunlight hitting the bedsheets.
Slowly I got up as I scanned my surroundings, no- it wasn't a dream.
I looked outside seeing the garden. It was beautiful even though there was a large pack of snow covering the flowers.

I got out of my bed as I walked over to the window. I leaned my head on the glass as I looked outside. Suddenly the sound of running water caught my attention, it was coming from outside.

As I walked downstairs into the living room I noticed how cold it was, didn't Wonho turn up the temperature?

I walked around until I stopped in front of the couch. Once again I looked outside and immediately I spotted Wonho who was walking through the garden in a long black jacket that looked classy, his hair was a bit messy and all over the place. He was walking away from a small fountain in the middle of it.
He must have turned it on.

I suddenly was reminded of me marrying him, why now? I sighed as I ran my hand though my hair ,lifting it from my forehead and exposing my eyebrows.

I should get to know him if I'm going to marry him? Right? I looked around the room for a door that led to the gardens, and not even a few seconds later I spotted a glass door at the end of the kitchen.

I walked over to it and pulled the lever once I stood in front of it. I opened the door and immediately the cold air hit my face. It was freezing.

I spotted Wonho and he spotted me, he smiled softly causing me to look to the ground nervously. From the corner of my eye I saw that he was coming closer to me, I looked up seeing him a meter away from me.

"Do you like the garden?" He asked.
I nodded nervously while tugging the sleeves of my sweater. "Want me to show you around?" He asked as he started caress my cheek. I flinched but I wasn't able to do anything, it wasn't the weather that froze me but him.

I felt my cheek getting warmer and as he noticed he smirked slightly. I sighed causing my warm breath to hit the cold air. "Y-Yeah" I replied but my voice shuttered a lot.

Wonho's smile turned into a frown and he immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me inside again. "Wh-" But I couldn't finish my sentence because he threw a jacket onto me.

"The people from the theatre send me you're length and size so I immediately ordered some stuff for you, including this jacket"
I looked myself up and down, it was a long jacket with six big buttons. It was a old beige color but it seemed to fit me perfectly.

"Now I'll lead you around"

———
This was really boring but because of that I'll try to update today or tomorrow again!! In the next chapter the tea will start to warm up again 🍵