Chapter 13

}————————————————————{

• November 21 •
>*evening<

Hyungwon's POV

nervous I knocked on Wonho's door gently, after all, he offered to be there for me and said he didn't want to harm me. ''Wonho?'' 

I heard a soft humming coming from inside which I took as a response to my question. I carefully opened the door and peeked inside seeing a sleepy Wonho sitting on the bed. He smiled when he noticed my presence and tapped on a spot next to him, on the bed. '' I won't try anything'' he said as I saw he was already dozing off. I smiled back and walked over to the bed, I sat down and looked at my fiddling thumbs. ''thank you for being there for me like this'' I said as I bit my lip and tears started to fill up inside of my eyes. ''it's okay, the memory will hurt for a short amount of time but I'll help you get over it.'' Wonho said as he gently rubbed his thumb in circles over my back. ''will you let me?'' he asked. 

I met his eyes and saw they were filled with genuine guilt and empathy. '' I will'' I replied before I started to fiddle with my thumbs again. Then suddenly in a swift move, I felt Wonho's arms wrap around my back and his head on my shoulder. ''Wonho?'' 

''I'm glad you're okay... I would've never forgiven myself if something happened to you'' he said as I felt his grip get tighter and his hands trembling on my chest. ''But it didn't...'' I replied as I laid my hand over his. ''nothing happened thanks to you''

"Hyungwon, too much has already happened to you...'' Wonho's voice said cracking a bit. ''Wonho, don't...'' I replied. I knew he was on the verge of tears because of his aura change. 

''at least we have each other'' I said as I squeezed his hand slightly. Wonho's head got up from my shoulder as I felt his confused eyes on me. ''do I mean something to you?'' he asked.

''you do, because I have no one except you''

I turned my head to Wonho and met his teary eyes that were filled with an admiring amount of emotions. Slowly we both tilted our heads a little to the opposite direction, then in no-time our breaths touched each others faces followed by our noses. Then directly after that, the spark of lips connecting went through my body. 

It was a slow kiss and it felt as if time stood still and nothing could hurt me, a sensation to good to be true, but in my case it was. 

Slowly I pulled away and opened my eyes slowly. I got to enjoy the beautiful sight of the man in front of me opening his eyes and his pink cheeks. As we met eyes we both smiled a bit shy before Wonho laid down in his bed again and nuzzled himself under the covers. 

I decided to make a bold move by pulling up the covers and lay next to Wonho for tonight. 

We both exchanged one look again before I fell asleep in his arms.

}————————————————————{