chapter 16

}————————————————————{

• November 22 •

>*mid-day<

Hyungwon's POV

''excuse me?'' I spoke as if I was insulted. ''what did you expect me to do? Knowing Wonho he would maybe even forget marriage.'' The woman spoke before she drank her coffee.

''mom, when did you plan it?'' Wonho asked as he ran his fingers through his hair in a stressed way. His mom put down the coffee gentle before she sighed deeply. ''in three weeks, so you have enough time'' She said as she smiled at the both of us.

I stood up without have feeling in my legs, ''i-i'm going to get some water'' I said. I wobbled a bit as I took my first steps.

Then everything went black.

Wonho's POV

I looked at Hyungwon who seemed pale and lifeless, damn this must be hard on him. Suddenly I saw him wobble a bit on his chair, he then stood up. ''i-i'm going to get some water'' he said a bit broken. I watched him wobbling a bit more until I suddenly saw him falling.

In a reflex I sprinted over to him and caught him just on time, making me fall with his head on my chest, but at least he didn't get hurt. ''oh my'' My mother suddenly said.

I put my hand on his face, it felt a bit cold but nothing too odd. ''mom! you can't just say stuff like that!'' I yelled at her. Hyungwon was probably in shock and fainted because of it.

I carefully picked him up and carried him upstairs, I carried him to my bedroom because otherwise, my mom would be suspicious.
As I was walking up the stairs I slowly noticed his eyes opening again.

I sighed out of relief and looked at him. His eyes were a bit watery and he looked a bit confused.

"just stay still," I said as soft as I could.
I placed him on my bed and sat down on it myself.

"I'm sorry I fainted," Hyungwon said with a guilty look on his face. "its nothing to apologize for," I said as I tucked some of his hair behind his ear. Hyungwon looked at his hands and avoided my gaze.

"look," I said as I grabbed his hands and folded them in mine. "I'm just glad that you're okay," I said as I showed a little smile. He nodded as a response which I took as my sign to get up from the bed.

I walked over to the door until I heard my name being said. "wonho?" Hyungwon said making me turn around. "yeah?" I replied.

"don't think too much of that kiss okay?" He said as he covered his face with his hands.

I felt my heart drop.
"w-what do you mean?" I said as I looked confused at him.

He waited a few seconds before answering, "i-it didn't mean anything..." he said.

I swallowed deeply trying to process the words, I know I only bought him but why did it hurt so much?
}————————————————————{