Chapter 26

}————————————————————{

• November 24 •

>*morning<

3rd POV

( please don't be a silent reader ;) )

Hyungwon woke up feeling hugged by another body, he flinched at first but quickly knew it was Wonho. He turned around in his bed as he saw Wonho sleeping soundly, it was nice seeing him at peace like this he thought. 

Suddenly the clouds disappeared in front of the sun and slowly the morning light hit Wonho's face in all the right spots. A smile appeared on Hyungwon's face, this man was his and only his. He wiped away a piece on hair that was lying on Wonho's forehead away and kept on admiring the view for a few minutes. 

Wiggling himself out of Wonho's grip Hyungwon sat up on the bed and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, he then looked at the light coming from the window causing him to squish his eyes. Suddenly he felt two arms wrap around him slowly, then Hyungwon felt Wonho's head being laid down at the back of his neck, he then kissed Hyungwon there. 

''Goodmorning beautiful'' he said as Hyungwon slowly turned his head towards him, causing him to smile instead of an answer. He then surprisingly hugged Wonho. '' I love you so much Wonho'' He told him causing the other to smile, but then tears started to roll down his cheeks. 

''what's wrong?'' Hyungwon asked as soon as he released Wonho from his hug. ''i-i'' Wonho started but he was quickly shut down by Hyungwon. ''first calm down'' He told him, causing Wonho to smile through the tears. ''i-i'm just so h-happy'' He said.

Hyungwon felt butterflies in his tummy as he heard those words leave his mouth. Hyungwon hugged him again, running circles with his thumb over Wonho's back as he leaned his head on Wonho's shoulder. ''do you have work today?'' Hyungwon asked as he laid down in his bed, not even knowing how he got there after last night. '' I'll call in sick'' Wonho replied as he spooned Hyungwon again.

''let's sleep some more'' Hyungwon said, ''yeah sure thing''

------------------------

epilogue

-------------------------------

Wonho and Hyungwon stayed together through the years, they've dealt with some financial struggles in the meantime. Wonho got sick of working so much so he decided to become the second most important person of the company instead of the first, the first place went too Jooheon who happily fell in love after some time with a male named Changkyun who appeared to be his secretary. 

Wonho decided to start working at home so he could see Hyungwon more often, but Hyungwon had other plans. Hyungwon started working at a cafe close to them, sometimes Wonho would come by to get a coffee, just so he could see Hyungwon. One time Hyungwon forgot his lunch and Wonho ran all the way to the cafe with Hyungwon's lunch without Hyungwon knowing about it.

Another big change in their life was that they adopted two kids, a daughter of eight and a son of four. At first, they weren't that good with the kids, but after they went to the theme park with them, and they dragged Wonho into the haunted house everything seemed as if they were the perfect family.

And they lived happily ever after ;)

--------------

last a/n

hey, my precious readers. The reason for the sudden end is because I had never thought about making this a long story, which meant I had to come up with the other half of the story in a rush. I'm glad everything went well in the end. 

The reason I haven't been uploading much is that I've been working on a story in my drafts and I have school, which fucking sucks. 

I hope you all enjoyed my story and I have some other stories you might like. Thank you all for the love and support! I love you all!

- Eli