Chapter 2

When I wake up, I'm alone in the back of the car. My head was pounding, and all I could see was images of last night. I push open the car door and stumble out, wincing at the bad sunlight. I glance down and realize I'm still in my heeled boots and party outfit that was too tight for comfort.
"Morning sleepy head." The familiar cocky voice says from the other side of the car. I turn and see Dean, smiling at me.
"Um...mornin." I mumble rubbing my head as the throbbing increases. "Is Sam in there?" I ask pointing to the gas station shop.
"Yep." He pops. I give him a weak smile before heading over to the shop. I glance around before seeing the tall goofy looking Sam.
"Sam." I mumble approaching him.
"Hey how you feeling?" Sam asks.
"My head feels like it's about to explode and I need a pick me up." I chuckle weakly. He chuckles and begins leading me towards the coffee machines.
"So Sam, tell me about yourself." I smile, pouring myself a hot cup of coffee.
     "Uh well......my mother died when I was a baby, you know the family business, I never stayed in one place, I went to Stanford but um now I'm here to help my brother." Sam informs me.
     "Stanford wow, and help him with what?" I ask.
      "Find our dad." He replies.

End of flash back-CURRENT TIME-

   "Wake up sleepy head!!!" Dean shouts, causing me to flinch and wake up.
     "Asshole." I mumble. He just chuckles while Sam rolls his eyes, just as annoyed as I am. I stretch the best I can in the back of the impala and glance out the window to see we've made it to the town our next case was at. It's been 4 years since I met Sam and Dean that night at my college. They've changed so much since than, but probably so have I.

   Dean pulls up to a motel, and while he goes to get us rooms, Sam and I begin to grab our bags.
      "You good?" Sam asks. I nod and smile patting his back.
     "I'm good Sammy, thanks." Sam and I have become best friends, he was so easy to talk to. He even lets me call him Sammy, even though he hates it. Dean walks over and tosses me my own key, and than heads over his and Sam's own room. Dean and I.....well, we didn't get along much. He was an asshole to me, and I snapped back unlike most people he was rude to.
    "Thanks." I mumble and head to the room number that's scribbled on the key. I open the door, and sigh tossing my duffle bag on the floor. I go into the bathroom, rinse my face with water and than go back into the bedroom. I begin to change into my FBI uniform when there's a knock at my door. I groan, not caring about my top not being unbuttoned and open the door.
     "Yes Dean?" I sigh. He eyes me up and down, licking his lips before snapping back into reality.
     "Hey, Sam and I are gonna take the crime scene. Why don't you stick back and do some research?" He smiles. I narrow my brows, feeling my blood begin to boil. He always did this, never let me come along to most of the stuff for some weird reason. I sigh, closing my eyes for a moment and than open them.
      "Sure Dean." I growl before slamming the door in his face.

I take off my FBI outfit, slip on my normal clothes before pulling out my laptop. I do as much research as I can on what we have right now which is really little. Local stripper's throat ripped out in alley, 5th one this month. It was probably a bunch of horny vampires, nothing we couldn't handle. An idea popped up in my head, so I grabbed my duffle bag and pulled out my sluttiest outfit I had, which was a skin tight leather dress that stopped mid thigh, and showed off a lot of cleavage. I curl my hair, put on dark makeup and my heels before heading towards town. Sam and Dean are probably going to kill me.

  I arrive at the strip club, barely anyone was in there but than again it was early. I head over to the bar and give the bartender my best smile.
      "Hey can I talk to the manager? I'm looking for a job." I smile. He eyes me up and down before nodding and leading me to a back room. It smelt of sex, cigs and something else musty.
     "Hey Charles, this girl says she wants a job." The bartender informs the man sitting at a desk. He was about in his 50's, pepper hair, and wore a Hawaiian shirt. He glances over at me, eyes me up and down than stands up inching towards me.
      "You dance before?" He asks.
       "In Vegas and New York." I reply, my smile never fading.
       "Why you here?" He asks.
         "I wanna be in a place where everyone knows my name and knows where to have a good time." I smirk.
       "Smart girl, can you make drinks?" He asks.
       "Absolutely." I answer.
        "How good are you a serving?" He asks. Jeez just hire me!!!
        "I have more balance than a bitch who works at the circus." I answer. He stared at me for a good minute before tossing me a bag.
     "Here's your uniform, be here by 5. Glad to see the local news ain't scare ya." He smirks, his hand on my lower back as he ushers me out the door.
     "I've heard worse." I smirk. He kisses my cheek before going back into his office. I sigh in relief, and leave the strip club back to the motel.

  As I'm walking up to the motel, I see the impala is back. I sigh, and come closer seeing my motel door is open and I can screaming.
     "WHERE IS SHE?!?" Dean screams. I lean against the door frame, until they notice me.
      "Where were you?" Sam asks with a concerned tone.
      "I got a job." I shrug. They look at me puzzled until I notice Dean looking me up and down once again. "Take a picture it lasts longer." I snap.
     "Don't give me ideas." He smirks. I roll my eyes and kick off my heels.
      "What do you mean you got a job?" Sam persists.
      "All the victims were strippers. So I got a job as a stripper." I shrug, tossing my uniform on the bed.
     "I'm sorry what?!??" Dean shouts. I roll my eyes once again.
      "Yes Dean a stripper, you know those women you constantly hook up with." I comment. He glares at me, but it wasn't about the comment, it seemed to be about something else.
      "What if-" Sam begins but I place my hands on his chest to stop him.
      "Nothing bad is gonna happen, I'll have you too idiots there to gank those sons of bitches. Trust me." I smile. Sam sighs and nods, while Dean continues to glare.
     "You can't be a stripper." Dean finally says. I turn to face him and arch my brow.
      "And why not?" I ask.
      "B-Because I said!!!! You could get hurt and you shouldn't be showing off like that!!!!" Dean snaps.
      "You sleep with women like that Dean. So working with one for acouple hours won't kill ya." I snap back. He grumbles before storming out of the room to his room.