Chapter 10

"YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!!" I scream at Dean as we enter our motel room.
       "I made you look like an idiot? Let me tell you something I've been doing this thing a lot longer than you have princess!!!" Dean snaps slamming the door behind him.
      "Yeah with daddy's help." I snap back.
       Dean heads into the bathroom slamming the door while Sam groans.
       "A fight again? Really?" He sighs.
        "He flirted with a stupid nurse, while I did all the snooping around and when I finished I found him being kicked out by security cause he said a dirty comment to the nurse!!! INFRONT IF HER KID!!!!" I scream in frustration, flopping on the bed on my back.
        "He's done worse." Sam sighs, sitting next to me.
        "No offense Sam, but I hate Dean." I grumble.

~flashback over~

When I wake up, I'm in the car. Laying in the backseat. Maybe I was drunk and pulled over for safety? As I attempt to get up, the cushions groan underneath me......Those aren't cushions. I look down and see the bare chest of Dean Winchester. My eyes widen and I bite my lip to contain my scream of shock. What the fuck happened?!?? I attempt to sit up, but Dean's arms tighten around me.
"Dean." I whisper. No response. "Dean." I mumble. No response. "Dean." I sigh in a normal tone now. "Dean." I say slightly louder. He groans and slowly flutters his eyes open. When he finally opens them completely, he looks around in confusion before his eyes widen landing on me.
"What happened last night?!?" Dean asks in shock. He doesn't remember......I clear my throat and pull myself out of his arms.
"Nothing Dean." I mumble, looking around for my clothes.
"No no tell me, please I want to remember." He pleads, grabbing my hand stopping me.
"You found me at a bar, you were already drunk, and Cas flashed you to me. We talked, we went out for a drive and than we pulled over, had a small disagreement than fucked. There, happy?" I snap. He frowns and grabs my other hand.
"Stop, why are you mad at me?" He asks. I pull my hands away and continue to get dressed.
"You were drunk Dean, Im just another number added to your statistics of girls you had drunken one night stands with." I reply.
"Who said you were a one night stand?" He asks. I stop, my breath hitches in my throat and I look directly at him. "Yes I was hammered but I don't regret what I did, I don't regret anything I said....."
"I didn't want our first time to be drunk sex Dean." I sigh, slouching in the seat.
"I didn't either.......can I make it up to you? Let me take you out to dinner." Dean smiles. I bite my lip, contemplating my answer. What if he just needs someone to satisfy him at night and than pretend we're nothing.......it's better than where I was before but would I really stoop to that level? Maybe he really likes me like I do him.
"Fine, now get dressed so I can drive back to the motel and show Garth I'm not dead or missing." I grumble. He chuckles and kisses my cheek before getting dressed.
"Whatever you say princess."

We head back to the motel, and Dean waits outside while I talk to Garth.
      "So your going back with them?" Garth asks, watching me pack.
       "Yeah, Dean....well I don't know what we are right now but he wants something from me and that's better than before." I sigh shoving my stuff in my duffle bag.
        "I'm happy for you, I really am but what if he hurts you again..."Garth frowns, giving me a concerned look.
         "I have your number." I smile. He sighs and gives me one last hug before I leave the motel room.
         "So how are we getting back?" I ask Dean as we begin walking.
         "Cas." He answers. As soon as he says his name, Cas appears in front of us.
       "Hello Dean, hello y/n." Cas smiles nodding his head. He touches our arms and instantly flashes us back to the bunker, in the library.
         "Sam!!!!" I shout. I hear loud foot steps approach us, and soon Sam enters the room with a shocked expression.
       "Y/n?!" He gasps.
        "Hey Sammy." I smile. He comes up to me and embraces me in a large hug. I giggle and bury my face in his chest, enjoying his embrace.
        "I missed you! Don't leave again." He mumbles against my hair.    
         "I won't I promise." I chuckle, pulling away after awhile. I than slap his arm.
        "Ow! What was that for?!" He whines rubbing his arm.  
        "That's for having a big mouth and telling Dean!!!" I respond.
         "It won't happen again." He chuckles.

After catching up, Dean says he has to go to his room for alone time for a little so I'm alone with Sam.
"Why did you come back?" Sam asks in a serious tone. I arch my brow in confusion.
"I told you Sammy, Dean came to me-" I began but Sam cut me off.
"That's not Dean." Sam snaps.
"What do you mean Sammy, that's Dean." I narrow my brows and lean forward so Sam and I can lower our voices in case Dean is listening.
"We went on a case, he was pissed about you leaving and constantly wanted to work cases. We found this....demon case.....and ever since he hasn't been the same." Sam sighs, glancing over to make sure it's clear.
"Have you tested him?" I ask in a hushed tone.
"I was going to last night but than he just vanished than showed up with you. I even mentioned it to Cas, but he hasn't had the chance to test him either. He wanted to wait to find you and than all 3 of us would see." Sam informs me. I put my face in my hands and exhale deeply, I knew this couldn't have been real. That wasn't my Dean that night, and I was too horny to notice.
"So Dean is.....possessed?" I ask. Sam nods and sigh, getting up.
"Come on, we need to test him and if he really is than tie him up and do what we have to do." I grumble.
"Y/N!!!!!" Sam shouts as I turn around. My eyes lock with a pair of black ones. Dean's eyes to be exact.
"I'm sorry I had to drag you into this it's just......well Dean really cares about you....and I enjoy hearing him plead." The demon in Dean's body smirks before swiping his hand causing me to fling across the room. I slam into a book shelf and fall onto the ground, causing me to wince and groan in pain.
"Dean come on fight it!!!" Sam yells but the demon flings him across the room as well.
"Exorcizámos te, ómnis immúnde spíritus, ómnis satánic potéstas, ómnis infernális adversárii, ómnis légio, ómnis congregátio et sécta diabólica, in nómine et virtúte Dómini nóstri Jésu!!!" I begin shouting the exorcism prayer Sam taught me, causing Dean to scream in anger and fling me across the room. I hit my head really hard, causing me to become dizzy and loose my place.
       "Chrísti, eradicáre et effugáre a Dei Ecclésia, ab animábus ad imáginem Dei cónditis ac pretióso divíni Ágni sánguine redémptis!!!" Sam shouts, helping me with the exorcism. Dean screams and falls onto his knees covering his ears. Sam and I run over to him, and lead him down the hall to their dungeon like room.

   We sit Dean down in the chair in the middle of the Devil's trap and tie him down. He was weak right now, so Sam I and contemplated if we should continue the exorcism, or not. We were scared we'd hurt Dean.
        "Y/n." Dean mumbles, lifting his head up. I look over at him, and his eyes are normal.
       "Dean?" I ask is a weak voice.
        "Just do it, don't worry about me. Get this son of a bitch back in hell even if it kills me. I lov-" His eyes flash back to black, and an eerie smirk grows on his face indicating that wasn't Dean anymore.  
        "You know. This may be Dean's body but I'm the one you had fun with last night sweet cheeks." The demon chuckles. Chills go up my spine and I look at him in disgust.
         "Your a pig!!" I snap.
          "And your a whore!!!!" He snaps back laughing.
          "Finish it." Sam says in a harsh tone.
         "Non últra áudeas, sérpens callidíssime, decípere humánum génus, Dei Ecclésiam pérsequi, ac Dei eléctos excútere et cribráre sicut tríticum!!," I begin chanting causing the demon to grow angrier and growl at me,"Ímperat tíbi Deus altíssimus, cui in mágna tua supérbia te símile habéri ádhuc praesúmis; qui ómnes hóminess vult sálvos fíeri, et ad agnitiónem veritátis veníre!!" I grab the holy water and sprinkle it on him, causing him to screech in pain. He begins coughing up blood, and his body begins shaking. Instantly, Dean tilts his head back opening his mouth and a black orb of smoke exits vanishing.

  I run over to Dean, kneeling in front of him.
        "Dean?" I shake his hand gently. His head is forward, and his eyes are closed. I felt his wrist, and my heart stopped. "Sam there's no pulse!!" I begin to tear up as I untie Dean as fast as I can.
       "What do you mean there's not pulse?!?" Sam asks in a panicked tone.
       "I CANT FEEL A FUCKING PULSE HELP ME!!!" I sob, pulling Dean into my lap laying his head on my lap. Sam leaves the room, probably to summon Cas while I shake Dean. "Come on Dean wake up!!" I sob. Nothing. I lean my forehead against his and hold him close to my chest. "Don't leave me."