Chapter 5

I'm woken up by someone shaking me gently. I groan and attempt to swat them away, but they continue to shake me. When I open my eyes, it's Sam looking down at me concerned.
    "What is it Sam?" I ask tiredly.
    "Y/n it's 3:30 pm, you've been asleep all day." Sam informs me. I shoot up out of bed, feeling some aching but ignore it.
     "I've been asleep all day?!?!" I ask in disbelief. He nods and I rub my face, still feeling drained and tired.
      "Did you stay up late?" Sam asks. I shake my head and get out of bed loosing my balance slightly.
       "N-No. I don't think so. I remember not feeling well so I passed out." I inform him.
      "Well we found a case, get dressed and packed so we can head out."Sam responds. I nod, watching him leave my room before I close my door behind him. Weird. I take a quick shower before changing and packing my duffle bag. I still felt so tired.

Once finished, I head into the garage where Dean is waiting leaning on the hood of the impala.
     "Hey sleepyhead." He smiles. I grumble a response, tossing my bag in the trunk. "Sleep on the wrong side of the bed?" Dean asks watching me climb into the impala.
      "Shut it Winchester." I snap. He chuckles and gets in the drivers seat while Sam climbs in after putting his bag in the back. As we're driving, I eventually fall back asleep.

   I wake up with the sudden urge to vomit. I felt freezing, but I was sweating and shaking.
     "Dean." I mumble.
       "Hey your awake!" He smiles at me through the rear view mirror.
       "Pull over." I mumble holding my stomach.
     "What why-"
      "PULL THE FUCK OVER DEAN!!!" I scream. He pulls over to the side of the road quickly, allowing me to open the door, climb out and vomit on the side of the road.
     "Are you okay?" Sam asks from besides me. I shake my head, still hunched over afraid I'd vomit again.

  After a couple minutes of being hunched over, I stand up straight but get dizzy and stumble back. Luckily Sam catches me, and helps me into the back. I felt so weak, I could barely stay awake.
      "She's burning up Dean, we need to get to a motel quickly." Sam instructs Dean. Dean looks back at me with concern written all over his face before speeding off towards the nearest town. We get a motel room, not caring about two separate rooms, and Sam lays me down in the bed.
     "Sammy run to the nearest shop, or gas station open. We need meds, I'm going to get her comfy ok?" Dean orders. Sam nods, grabbing the car Keys and running out. Dean takes off my boots slowly, than begins removing my flannel but I stop him. "Relax...trust me okay?" He says softly. I hesitate but eventually nod.

  He removes my flannel, and jeans leaving me in my t-shirt and under garments.
     "Okay, I'm gonna help you into the bathroom. I can't fully undress you but I will be right outside okay?" Dean says gently, helping me up into the bathroom. He closes the door slightly, allowing me to remove my remaining clothes. I slowly, get into the shower and turn on the water. I hear the door open and see Dean's shadow sit on the toilet seat besides the shower.
     "I'm right here ok?" Dean reassures me. I felt slightly better knowing he was there for me, but other than that I felt like shit.

Once finished, I turned off the water about to climb out when Dean hands me a towel through the curtain.
     "Here, wrap yourself." He instructs me. I take the towel and wrap it around me like he told me to, than open the curtain. Dean helps me out of the shower and guides me to the room. He sits me down on the bed, before going into his duffle bag. He pulls out a tshirt and some sweat pants.
    "You can change, ill wait outside okay?" He says softly. I nod, and wait for him to leave before getting dressed. The clothes were warm, and smelt liked Dean which made me smile.
     "You can come back in!" I call out to Dean. He peaks in before completely entering again. I lay down in the bed, curling up under the covers while Dean takes a seat next to me.
     "Still feeling like crap?" Dean asks. I nod and bury my face in the pillow. I feel him place his hand on my back, and begin to rub slow circles. I sigh in content, closing my eyes and relaxing.
     "That's my girl....get some rest." He whispers calmly. My heart flutters hearing him call me his girl. Was it cause of him or me being sick? I eventually fell asleep, relaxing to the feel of him soothing me to sleep. 

When I wake up, I look over and see Sam asleep in the other bed. As I'm about to move to look for Dean, feel arms tighten around me and I realize I wasn't laying on my pillow. I look up and see I'm laying on Dean's chest. Holy mother of Jesus. I still felt like shit psychically, but other than that my stomach was doing kart wheels. He looked so relaxed while sleeping, I didn't want to wake him. I buried my face further into Dean causing him to stir so I pretended to be asleep.
      "Sleepyhead." He mumbles with a chuckle. God he sounded hot when he woke up. I felt him shift so I was no longer on his chest, but on my side and my face was buried in his chest. I continued to stay asleep as he began stroking my hair. He was kinda putting me back to sleep when I heard Sam wake up.
       "How she doing?" Sam asks. Dean pulls away and climbs out of bed leaving me alone and cold.
     "She still has a fever, bad shakes, so I think it's best she stays in bed." Dean responds. I want to continue to pretend to be asleep but I feel the urge to vomit again. I quickly sit up, remove the covers and stumble out of bed.
     "Woah  y/n slow down." Dean says catching me as I'm about to fall. I cover my mouth, push passed him and stumble into the bathroom finally reaching the toilet.

  Once finished, I wobble out of the bathroom and curl back up in bed.
     "Better?" Dean asks taking a seat next to me. I shake my head as he pulls the covers over me, tucking me in.
      "Sam is going to go get you some hot tea and something light to eat like soup okay?" Dean informs me. I nod, listening to him. "Imma take a shower, you go back to sleep." Dean smiles softly. He removes a hair from my face, his hand lingering on my cheek before he gets up clearing his throats and going into the bathroom. I sigh, and close my eyes falling back asleep like Dean told me to.

  I wake up to the sound of the motel door opening and closing, than some whispers. I yawn, wiping my face before slowly sitting up.
     "Hey, you hungry?" Dean asks. I shake my head, not in the mood to eat.
     "Thirsty?" He asks. I nod, and watch him bring me over some tea. I gladly accept, and take a large sip feeling slightly better already. "Better?" He smiles. I nod, smile weakly.
      "Thank you." I mumble, my voice was weak and scratchy.
       "No problem. Sam and I have to go do this case. You going to be okay here alone?" Dean asks me. I just now realized he was in his FBI suit, I wanted to come but I knew I wasn't in the shape for it and I'd just slow them down. I nod and give him a small tight smile before drinking more tea. He leans forward, kisses my forehead before heading towards the door and meeting Sam outside. I finish the tea, settle back down and fall back asleep since there wasn't a lot I could do.

  When I wake up, I'm still alone. I get out of bed, and grab the soup Sam got me earlier. I warm it up, and eat some of it. I wasn't bored, but than again I wasn't happy being left at the motel. I sit back down in bed, and scroll through the tv until I find something decent to watch, Dr.Sexy one of Dean's favorites. But eventually I end up falling asleep again, passing out on the bed.