Chapter 14

( 'Turn The Page' Original Song up above if interested one of my favorites)
    When I woke up, I was alone in bed. Dean was gone. I sigh and sit up, rubbing my head before climbing out of bed. I see a note on my nightstand and grab it.
Went to supply store with Sammy, he came back to pick me up. See ya later
       -Dean
     I sigh, crumbling up the note and tossing it into the small waist basket before grabbing my towel and leaving my room heading into the bathroom. I undress, and get in the shower, taking as long as I wanted. While washing myself a familiar song came into my head and I couldn't  help but sing it out loud. Besides no one was here anyways.
    "On a long and lonesome highway, east of Omaha
You can listen to the engine moanin' out its one-note song
You can think about the woman, or the girl you knew the night before," I sing loudly,
"But your thoughts will soon be wandering the way they always do
When you're riding sixteen hours and there's nothing much to do
And you don't feel much like riding, you just wish the trip was through." I smile imagining the sound of a guitar in the background. "Say, here I am, on a road again
There I am, up on the stage
Here I go, playing the star again
There I go, turn the page." I run my hands through my hair, continuing to sing my heart out, not a care in the world.
"I thought you only sang with a guitar." A familiar voice comments. I instantly stop, my cheeks burning up as I peek behind the curtain.
"DEAN GET OUT!!!" I scream in embarrassment. He chuckles, leaning against the skin with his arms crossed.
"But I wanna hear you finish." He whines. I roll my eyes and sprinkle water at him causing him to cover his face. "Okay okay I'm out!!" He chuckles leaving the bathroom.

I groan and finish up washing myself, than turn off the water and wrap a towel around myself. I exit the bathroom, my dirty clothes in my arms.
"Can't have one moment of peace." I grumble as I enter my room. I toss my dirty clothes in my pile, and close the door behind me so I could get dressed. I slip on my usual undergarments, than jeans and a tank top before exiting my room. I head into the library where Sam and Dean are going through the news papers and laptop probably for a case.
"Hey look it's Dolly Parton." Dean smirks.
"Shut up perv. You shouldn't be walking in on people who are showering." I snap, taking a seat next to Sam.
"You walked in on her showering?" Sam asks arching his brow.
"I didn't hear her in there!!" Dean protests.
"Yeah bullshit." I respond rolling my eyes.
"One minute your cuddling on the couch and now your at each other's throats, I will never understand." Sam sighs shaking his head.
"Blame Mr. Complicated over here." I grumble, getting up and going into the kitchen to get a beer. "SON OF A BITCH!!" I scream not expecting to have Cas flash in front of me. "DONT DO THAT CAS!!!" I shout in frustration.
"I am sorry y/n." Cas sighs. I let out a deep breath before calming down.
"What is it Cas?" I ask.
"I wanted to make sure everything was alright." Cas answers. I smile and grab a beer from the fridge.
"Everything is alright Cas. Would you like something to eat, like a PB&J?" I ask. He glances over at me and hesitates before nodding like a shy kid.
"Coming right up." I chuckle, pulling out the stuff I needed for a PB&J. Cas leaves the kitchen to go join Sam and Dean while I make his sandwich. Who needs kids when I have Cas?

  Once finished, I bring out his sandwich along with my beer. I place the sandwich in front of him causing his smile to grow like a little boy seeing candy.
      "Thank you y/n." He smiles. I take a seat with my beer and return the smile.
      "Your welcome Cas." I respond.
      "You made him a sandwich?" Dean asks arching his brow, watching Cas eat.
      "Yes, he asked politely and I like to see him happy considering how much he does for us." I respond with a shrug. Sam looks up and gives a 'she's got a point face' and than smiles before going back to his work.
      "Her sandwiches are very delightful. I don't know what she does to make it so enjoyable." Cas responds with a goofy smile on his face.
      "Honey." I respond.
       "What?" Dean asks as if I called him. He blushes realizes I didn't mean it that way and I can't help but smile.
       "I use honey in the sandwich." I clarify.
        "I once followed a bee all the way to its nest and studied the insects. Fascinating creatures." Cas smiles staring off blankly. I cover my mouth, attempting to contain my laughter.
        "Cas you okay?" Dean asks.
         "Yes why?" Cas asks tilting his head to the side slightly.
        "Cas never change." I chuckle shaking my head. 
      "Why would I change? Nothing caused me or motivated me to change? Do you know something I don't?" Cas asks in a concerned tone. Sam stifles his laugh while scrolling through the laptop and shakes his head.

Eventually Sam finds a case but we decide to wait till tomorrow morning to leave. I'm in the kitchen making dinner when I hear someone walk passed so I turn around and see dean putting on his coat.
      "Hey where you going? Dinner is almost ready!!" I call out. He stops and looks over at me, a sad look on his face before clearing his throat and changing his expression so he was the usual cocky Dean.
      "I'm gonna head out for a drink, save me a plate doll face." He winks before heading to the garage. I frown watching him leave before letting out a large sigh. He was leaving to hook up with some other  girl no doubt. I feel a pit in my stomach grow but I push it aside hearing Sam come down the hall.
      "Hey where's Dean?" Sam asks.
      "He uh left for the bar." I respond giving him a tight smile before going back to cooking.
      "Are you upset?" Sam asks in concern.
       "It's complicated Sammy." I sigh,"One minute I feel like we really have something and than next he's off being a jerk and fucking other women." I begin to tear up, and I sniffle. I feel Sam grab my hand, making me turn around.
      "I'll cook, you sit down. Okay?" He smiles. I nod and wipe my face. He wraps his arms around me, and I sigh laying my head on his chest.
      "Why does he do this to me?" I sob against Sam. He sighs and tightens his arms around me.
       "Because he's scared. Hurting you will kill him." He responds. I pull away and wipe my face, sniffling.
      "He doesn't realize this is hurting me more." I mumble.
      "Than maybe you should tell him." Sam suggests. I sigh and shake my head. 
      "He'll just reject me......I just......have to move on."