Chapter 23

We all climb into the impala, Dean driving while Sam and Cas sat in the back.
"So would you like to explain why were going to Bobby's?" Dean asks speeding down the road.
"I fell asleep in the tub.....and than I thought I heard someone at the door. I got up with my towel and when I opened the door I wasn't in the motel," I inform them,"it was a long dark hall. When I went down the hall there was this stair case, so I went down. And than there was another long hallway. Eventually I found this door and when I opened it.....I was at Bobby's. It was normal, not burnt down. Than there he was." I sigh.
"He who?" Sam asks confused.
"Bobby!!!! He was just having a drink. Than he told me it was heaven and than he tried helping me but than it felt like an earth quake was going on. He said I had to leave, but left me some clues to I don't know.....I ran as fast as I could and than I was being chased. When I woke up, I knew we had to go to the spot quick." I shrug.
"How could Bobby help?" Dean asks.
"It was this old brown leather book." I inform him.
"How did you go to heaven?" Cas asks.
"I don't know." I sigh, wondering that myself.
       "Well what's the spot?" Dean asks.
        "Yellow car, hood." I inform him. Dean nods, and speeds up even more. The car grows silent for awhile, until Sam clears his throat.
         "Bobby um.....was he okay?" Sam asks.
         "I think so. He said it was his heaven and if I stayed longer I'd understand why it was his." I inform Sam.
          "Did he say anything else?" Sam asks.
          "Just that this wasn't goodbye forever, and I'd see him again. Just not too soon." I frown, feeling my heart sink. I missed him, so much.
        "Why was there an earth quake in heaven?" Dean asks.
       "You can have guest every once in awhile but not for too long. Y/n's time was up, plus she was being hunted." Cas informs us.
       "Makes sense." I shrug.

    The car grows silent again, this time because Sam fell asleep. Cas was quiet while Dean hummed softly along to his favorite songs.
       "Dean?" I mumble softly.
       "Yeah babe?" He responds glancing over at me.
        "What's gonna happen....if this book doesn't work?" I ask.
        "It's gonna work." He responds quickly.
        "But what-"
        "It's going to work y/n. And after it works we're gonna get a house, have this baby and start over fresh. Alright?" Dean responds cutting me off. I sigh and nod, looking out the window.
      "Okay."

   As we're driving I hear Dean shout, causing me to jolt awake but when I did it was too late. The car spun and slid, causing the car to roll over about 5 times and eventually land on the top. I groaned in pain, my vision blurry and a ringing in my ears.
       "Dean!! Sam!! Cas!!" I call out and I get groans in response. "Is everyone okay?!" I turn to turn but I feel a sharp pain causing me to yelp.
       "Y/n don't move we're gonna get you out!!!" Sam instructs me. I feel the car move slightly and I hear Sam break his way out with Cas.
       "Dean?" I call out.
       "I'm here baby." He replies.
        "What happened?" I asked.
        "There was a women in the road." Dean sighs.
       "Fuck Dean we need to get out." I say in panic. Before Dean responds I hear my door open and my body is pulled out roughly. I scream in pain, feeling as if my legs have been crushed. I look up, expecting to see Sammy but instead it's a black eyed women, smiling down at me.
       "Hello darling." She piers causing chills to go up my spine.
         "DEAN!!!" I scream, but I'm punched in the face causing me to black out.

(I know it's short but I wanted to give you a small tease because the next chapter is going to be hella long. Also I made the cover for the Jensen x reader and I have started it. Once I finish this story I will post it, love y'all ❤️❤️❤️)