Chapter 22

We stop at a restaurant outside of a small town, and while Dean goes to the bathroom I sit at the table with Sam while Cas went searching again.
"Do you think we'll find something to fix me?" I ask Sammy.
"I don't know. If we don't it won't change anything. Your still the same girl we met that night at your college." Sam smiles. I fake smile and nod, picking up the menu and begin looking for food.
"Baby hungry?" Sam asks.
"It's Dean's child what do you think?" I chuckle peaking over the menu at Sam. He chuckles and shakes his head.
"I still can't believe your pregnant.....that was three years ago."
"Right?! It's weird, maybe Cas brought back the baby since he did say he didn't use as much energy as he would on you guys like a full grown man. And than my powers brought me back." I shrug.
"That would make sense." Sam nods in agreement. "But it couldn't be just your powers maybe it was......"
"If you say god imma kill you." I warn him, pointing at him.
"I'm just sayin!! It'd make sense if he helped." Sam says putting up his hands in defense. Before I can respond, Dean slides in the seat next to me and sighs.
"What I miss?" He asks.
"Nothing." I respond, looking over at Sam who just rolls his eyes.
"Let's eat!" Dean says in excitement

There was a motel not too far from the restaurant, so we didn't have to travel far. Sam instantly went to bed while Dean stayed up doing research, and I decided to take a bathroom. I filled the tub with warm water, grabbed one of the bath soaps that came with the room and filled the tub. It smelled like lavender, making me slightly sleepy and relax. I undress, and slide into the tub. I use a towel as a head/neck rest and close my eyes, trying to relax as much as possible.

As I'm relaxing, there's a knock at my door startling me slightly. I grumble and sit up, grabbing a towel.
"Yes Dean?!" I shout but there's no response. I become confused and climb out of the tub, wrapping a towel around my waist. "Babe?" I call out walking towards the door but there's no response. "Sammy?" I call out but once again nothing. I slowly open the door and gasp realizing I wasn't in the motel anymore. It was a dark, long hallway with no doors. I take an unsteady breath before stepping forward. I walk forward, hearing growls and snarls surround me but nothing was there.

I finally reach a stone spiral stair case going down, lit by torches. I look behind me and see the door I came from was now gone so I only had one way to go. I slowly make my way down the stairs, my fingers skimming against the wall as a guide. It feels like forever until I finally reach the bottom. Once I do, there's another long corridor, and I groan in frustration. I walk down the corridor slowly, afraid something might jump out at me. I finally see a door at the end, and sigh in relief. I run towards the door and tug it open entering........Bobby's house.

I make my way through the familiar doorway, and hear Bobby's voice coming from his study. I quickly run towards it, and see him sitting at his desk pouring himself a drink.
"Hey kid." He says, looking up at me.
"Bobby?" I hesitantly approach him, and tears brim my eyes.
"Who else were you expecting the pope?" He asks sarcastically. I laugh, and cover my mouth/nose to contain my sobs and sniffles.
"What are you doing where?" I ask, taking a seat next to him.
"Seemed like you guys needed some help, and that's what I'm here for." He smiles.
"B-But bobby your...." I stutter.
"Dead? Yeah dead as hell. But that doesn't mean I can't help you in the after life even if that means dragging your ass to heaven." He smiles.
"This is heaven?" I ask glancing around the familiar house.
"My heaven....the longer you stay the more you'll realize why it is. But that's not why your here, you got a baby on the way and powers to remove am I correct?" Bobby asks. I nod, and he pulls over a large brown, leather book. "This book, tells you the spell you need to remove the powers, and return them back to their rightful owner." Bobby informs me.
"Which is?" I ask curiously.
"The less you know the better! Now pay attention ya idjit." He grumbles rolling his eyes.
"Okay okay what do I do?" I ask, regaining my focus. Before he can answer, it begins to feel as if there's an Earth Quake coming. Bobby quickly stands up and grabs my hand.
"There's no time!!!! Go to the old house, yellow car, hood!!!" He instructs me. Before I can ask questions, he leads me to the door opening it.
"No Bobby I can't leave you!!!" I sob. He sighs and takes both my hands.
"No body is leaving anyone. It's just a small goodbye. I'll see you again okay? Just not too soon." He smiles. He kisses my forehead before nudging me out. "NOW GO!!!" He shouts. I do as he tells me, and run down the dark corridor the best I can in a towel. I run up the stone spiral stare case, the stone beginning to crumble behind me. As I'm running down the hall, I can hear growls and grunts. I turn and see the red eyed creature from my previous nightmare making its way towards me. I run as fast as I can, tears streaming down my face.

I see the bathroom door, push my way through and wake up with a jolt still inside the bathtub as if I never left. I examine the bathroom and sigh in relief seeing the creature didn't follow me through. Was it all a dream? I quickly get out of the tub, dry myself and get dressed before walking out of the bathroom.
"Sam get up!!!!" I shout. Sam jumps awake while Dean looks at me confused from our bed.
"Where are we going?" Dean asks getting up.
"I'll explain in the car okay? We just need to go to Bobby's quickly." I respond grabbing my bag and slipping on my shoes.
"Y/n, Bobby's burnt down remember." Sam grumbles as he gets dressed.
"Not all of it, now let's go, CAS COME ON I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME COME ON!!!" I shout to no one. Instantly Cas flashes in front of me with a confused look.
"Yes y/n?" He asks.
"I can fix this now let's go!!" I grab the impala keys and leave the room with 3 confused boys behind me.