Chapter 26

3 months later

We bought a house. 4 bedroom, huge yard, huge garage for baby, and everything I wanted. Good school district, good neighborhood, and lots of jobs near by. Sammy got a job as the towns handy man, but at night he went to the local college to finish law school. I got a job as a nurse at the hospital, and Cas stayed around so when the baby came he could baby sit. Sam and I went to our first doctors appointment and were shocked to find out I was having twins. A boy and a girl. Who could've guessed? I was starting to heal, even though I had my break down moments, I was healing. Eventually I told Garth and he moved into town, getting a job at the sheriffs department and became deputy. I was so proud of him. Charlie visited every once in awhile, promising she'd turn the babies into gamers and take them to role playing events with her.

On Sam's day off, he'd work on the nursery. We painted it a very light grey color and one side had pink accessories while the other side had blue. We haven't decided on names yet, but we were working on it. Nothing was happening between Sam and I, but he protected me and promised to be there for the babies. I was forever grateful for him and Cas. Cas spent a lot of time with me, trying to learn as much as he can about babies. He was a fast learner, and I was happy to have him as my friend and future uncle.

One night I came home from work late, when I saw the lights on. That's odd. Sam should be asleep by now and Cas doesn't leave lights on. I step inside and hear talking in the living room, they were defiantly male voices. I quietly creep towards the living room, and freeze seeing a familiar frame of a man. He was wearing exactly what Dean wore the day he died, same hair, same height.....everything.
"Dean?" I mumble entering the living room. He turns to face me, his emerald eyes landing on mine. I look over at Sam who has a goofy smile plastered on his face, and Cas smiling as well. I slowly approach Dean, afraid this was all a dream. I reach up, and gently stroke his cheek with my fingers; his scruff tickling them. Dean smiles, and places his hand on mine.
"Hey Princess." He chuckles. I tear up and wrap my arms around his neck hugging him the best I can with this huge stomach. He wraps himself around me tightly and buries his face in my neck.
"I missed you so much." I sob into his neck.
"I missed you too." He mumbles against my skin. He pulls away slightly and smashes his lips onto mine. I smile against his lips and kiss him back before he pulls away and looks down, seeing my large stomach. "He's getting huge."
"They." I say, correcting him. His eyes widen as he looks up at me in shock.
"They?" He mumbles. I nod and giggle, grabbing both his hands and putting them on either side of my stomach.
"Boy and girl." I inform him. He stares down at my stomach, and his smile widens. He leans down and kisses both sides of my stomach.
          "I'm having a daughter and a son." He smiles and looks over at Sam who nods.

Dean turns, and wraps his arm around me so I could look at Sam and Cas.
"How did you bring him back?" I ask them.
"Well we took a little trip down to hell.....told Crowley everything and for some reason he took pity on you well after we kinda knocked some sense into him. And helped Cas bring him back." Sam informs me.
"I don't know how to thank you." I respond, tears brimming my eyes.
"Seeing the family together again....that's enough for me." Sam smiles. I let go of dean and hug Sam tightly. He hugs back and kisses the top of my head. I let go of him and hug Cas, who Awkwardly hugs me back. We're still working on hugs.

That night, I show him the nursery, and he begins asking a bunch of questions.
"Sammy did this?" I nod,"A boy and a girl?" I nod again giggling,"Who's going to watch them while we're working?" He asks.
"Cas." I smile.
"With the babies?!" He asks in panic.
"I've been teaching him and for the first few days I'll be home showing him." I chuckle.
"Is this a good school district?" He asks.
"Yes babe." I giggle, shaking my head at him.
"Is this a nice neighborhood?" He asks. I grab his hand and giggle.
"Yes honey." I chuckle.
            "It's safe here?" He asks.
            "Garth is deputy." I giggle. He sighs and nods chuckling slightly. "Come on lets go to bed."

I lead him to our bedroom, and I go into the bathroom while he looks around. When I come out, I see he him looking through the closet.
"You kept my stuff." He says, turning to face me. I blush slightly and nod, crossing my arms over my chest.
"I couldn't leave them or sell them.....it was too hard....Part me of me always hoped you'd come home." I shrug. He smiles, and walks around the bed approaching me. He places his hands on my stomach and rests his forehead against mine.
"Well I'm home.....and I'm not leaving anytime soon." He smiles before leaning forwarding and placing his lips on mine. I kiss him back, my hands gripping his shirt afraid he'd disappear again. I got my Dean back. He pulls away and hums causing me to giggle.
"That's my girl."

      That night, we were laying in bed. Neither of us could sleep. He gently rubbed my stomach, while I ran my fingers through his hair.
         "I think I have the perfect names for the babies." Dean whispers.
          "What?" I giggle softly.
         "How about........"

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS MWHAHHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER