Chapter 27

3 months later-8 months pregnant

     I sigh, grabbing my purse as I clock out of the nurses station.
         "Goodnight Janet!! See you tomorrow!" I smile waving at my friend Janet from work. I get in the elevator and pull out my phone to check the time. It was 8pm. I sigh and take my hair out of my pony tail, ready to get home. Dean should be home from working at the mechanic shop by now with Sam, and Cas, hopefully they made dinner. I admire my hand and smile to myself as I admire my ring. After Dean got back, a month or two later he proposed. We had a short wedding, only close family and friends came like Ellen, Jo, and Garth. We didn't have a honeymoon but we didn't need one, we were too excited about the babies to care.

      I step out of the elevator and notice something wrong with my scrub paints in the reflection of the elevator. My pants looked wet....Fuck my water.

   I quickly dial Sam's phone and listen to it ring.
     "Yes we made dinner." Sam laughs through the phone.
       "Sam. The babies they're coming." I shout through the phone.
        "Shit were coming hold on tight!!" Sam shouts before hanging up. I take slow and steady breaths as I enter the elevator again.

    I make my way back up to where I was working and rush over to Janet.
        "Janet the babies." I breathe. I feel a sharp pain causing me to groan and bend over the best I can.
        "Oh god oh god okay okay, come on." She takes one of my hands while putting the other on my back and escorts me to a room. Her and another nurse get me changed in a gown and hook me up to machines. They begin checking my vitals and see how I dilated I am. "Your having Dr. Smith right?" Janet asks. I nod and groan feeling another contraction.
         "Can you wait outside and,"I'm cut off by another contraction causing me to yelp,"Fuck!!" Janet grabs my hand, and I squeeze as this contraction lasts slightly longer than the others. 
         "Do I need to call Dean?" Janet asks. I nod and she rushes out of the room to the front desk. I take deep breaths, feeling sweat drip down my forehead. The contractions were coming closer and closer together which meant the babies were coming very very soon. Dean and Sam needed to hurry.

    Eventually I hear the familiar elevator ding over my screams and sigh in relief seeing Dean, Sam and Cas enter the room. Dean rushes over to my side and takes my hand, his eyes wide.
         "Are you okay?" He asks. I groan in pain and chuckle weakly.
         "Um well I'm about to push two babies out of me and I haven't been drugged so what do you think?" I ask. I feel another contraction causing me to scream in pain and squeeze Dean's hand tightly.
          "Where the Dr?! These babies are coming now!!!" I shout at Janet who's in the hallway.
          "She's coming right now!!" Janet responds. I feel Sam hold my other hand, and I give him a tight smile.
        "How is this happening you had another month?" Dean asks looking at Janet.
         "When pregnant with multiple babies you have a higher chance of delivery early." Janet informs him. "We need to move her into delivery." Janet says, unplugging me and unlocking the hospital bed.
        "Can we come with her?" Sam asks.
        "Only one can come in." Janet informs them.
       "Dean go, I'll be right outside with Cas." Sam smiles. Dean nods as Sam leans down and kisses my forehead.

      Janet and another nurse roll my bed down the hall to the delivery room. I'm blinded by bright lights, and I loose sight of Dean but I feel his hand hasn't left mine.
        "Hello Y/n, let's get these babies out." I hear Dr. Smith say entering the room. I finally am able to see Dean again, as he kisses my forehead. "Alright y/n I need you to push in 3....2.....1!!" She announces. I feel a sharp pain causing me to scream and groan as I do as I'm told. It was an odd, and extremely painful feeling. Why didn't I get the damn shot. "Push!!!" She shouts. I do as I'm told over and over again until I hear the loud cries of a baby. I sigh in relief as I look up at Dean's beaming face.
        "Robert was first!!!" Dean announces in excitement. I tear up, and laugh weakly before the Dr tells me to keep going. I push harder and harder until finally I hear another babies cries. "Now Samantha!! They're beautiful baby." Dean beams. I laugh, tears streaming down my face as I hear my babies first cries.
         "We're going to get them all cleaned up and you as well." The nurse informs us. Dean kisses me before they roll me away to get medicine and cleaned up.

     When they roll me back into my room, I see Sam, Dean, Cas, and Garth all waiting for me.
        "Hey mamma." Garth chuckles as they roll me in.
       "Hey guys." I smile weakly, feeling drained.
       "You did good baby." Dean smiles, kissing my cheek. Soon they roll in Samantha and Robert in their little beds. The nurse carefully hands me both of the babies, and I hold them close to my chest as everyone stares in awe.
        "Everyone id like you to meet Robert John Winchester, and Samantha Mary Winchester." I smile widely.
       "S-Samantha......" Sam stutters in shock. 
      "Sammy.....you took care of me when we first met, when I was hurting, when Dean was gone.......if it wasn't for you maybe I wouldn't of have these little miracles. So we decided to name our baby girl after you." I smile. I can see Sam has tears in his eyes as he smiles widely.
        "And little Robert here is named after Bobby." Dean says causing Garth to tear up.
         "They're beautiful." Garth sniffles.
         "Can I?" Dean asks. I gently pass Samantha over to Dean while passing Robert to Sam. I watch as Dean tears up and kisses Samantha's head.
       "She's so precious." Dean whispers as tears stream down his face. I look over at Sam, who's smiling widely and admiring Robert. 
        "Bobby would be proud." Sam says. I nod and tear up slightly, thinking about Bobby.

    After everyone passed the babies around, we laid them down to rest and everyone went home expect Dean and Cas. Cas waited outside as a body guard and Dean sat with me. He gently stroked my hand as he watched the babies sleep peacefully.
         "I have the best life." Dean whispers. I giggle softly, and smile widely.
        "So your happy?" I ask.
       "I'm more than happy, I have you, I have Sammy, Cas, and now these two little angels." Dean smiles, giving my hand a small squeeze.
        "I love you."
       "I love you too." He smiles leaning over and kissing me gently.
        "Dean." I mumble.
        "Yes princess?" He smiles continuing to kiss me.
         "I want pie." I giggle against his lips. He sighs and pulls away chuckling.
         "That's my girl." He kisses me again before leaving the room to go get me some pie.