Chapter 9

Tears stream down my face as I'm driving towards the diner I promised I'd meet Garth at. It was starting to rain, and I could barely see in front of me. Luckily the diner wasn't that far so I got there just in time. When I enter the diner, I was soaked, but didn't care it'd hide the fact I was crying. I look around until I see the familiar goofy face that belonged to Garth. He waves and I can't help but truly smile as I approach him. 
       "Hey Garth, good to see you." I smile, taking a seat in the booth across from him. He doesn't say anything but stare at me hard before the waitress comes over.
      "She'll have the brownie milk shake, a bacon cheeseburger, a slice of apple pie, and some greasy ass fries. I'll have a burrito and coke." Garth informs the waitress. Her eyes are wide but she doesn't question anything and just walks away with our orders. "Now tell me what's wrong?" He asks.
      "What do you mean?" I chuckle.
      "You've been crying, and not just today a couple days now answer I got you chocolate and greasy food to help you." Garth smiles. I laugh and shake my head, moving hair out of my face.
      "Is it that noticeable?" I ask.
      "Nope, im just that good." He smiles confidently. "Now tell me what's eating at ya kid."
      I sigh and rub my hands together nervously,"Well, I started developing feelings for Dean....strong feelings and.....we got into a heated fight at the motel and.....he suggested I leave......so I did." I shrug, trying my best to hold back the tears. Garth frowns deeply, and leans in the best he can.
      "Dean doesn't open up much, but maybe he was just pushing you away cause he's scared he'll hurt you." He suggests. The waitress places your order down in front of you, and you instantly attack the milk shake.
      "No," I mumble swallowing the amazing drink,"He loves Lisa, even if her memory is gone he loves her."
        "Lisa is an ex?", Garth asks, and I nod,"Maybe he cares about her but no longer loves her cause he has you." Garth shrugs. I much on some fries, listening to his suggestion.
       "Doubt it, but thanks Garth. I wanted to ask, can I maybe tag along for awhile?" I ask.
       "Absolutely!! We'll be like Bonnie and Clyde of the supernatural world." He says excitedly. I laugh and shake my head at his behavior.
      "Whatever you say." I chuckle, and begin eating my burger.

  ~5 months later~

       "I'll be back in an hour or so." I tell Garth, grabbing my coat and grabbing my wallet.
     "Don't bring any guys back." Garth chuckles.
       "And if I do, will you maybe leave?" I smirk.
       "But that's not fair!!" He whines.
        "I did for you last time!!!!" I respond laughing.
         "Fine. Just text me a heads up." He sighs.
        "Thanks Clyde." I wink before grabbing the car keys and climb into the car, driving towards a local bar.

I've gotten phone call, after phone call from Sam, but I haven't answered. What am I supposed to tell him? I'm sorry I left, your brother said I should leave than I kissed him? Yeah, great story. I pull up to a bar not far from the motel, and go inside. It was crowded, just how I like it. I go over to the bar, and sigh as the bartender approaches me.
      "What can I get ya?" He smiles.
       "I'll do a jack Daniels." I respond, giving him a tight smile.
      "You got it." He winks, pouring me a drink. He hands me my glass and I take a swig.
       "You here alone?" Someone asks from besides me.
         "Depends on who's asking," I smirk and turn,"Dean......"
          "Hey y/n...." He smiles, I could tell he was nervous.
         "What are you doing here?" I ask, I could feel my heart practically beating out of my chest. He rubs the back of his neck nervously and sighs.
        "I'm sorry......what I said.....it was wrong. You of all people deserve to know what Sam and I hide in the closet, you know Sam and I better than we know ourselves." Dean leans against the bar, and the bartender places a beer down for him.
      "You had every reason to hide what you did.....you have every right to have your own private things....I-I was just worried about you." I mumble, taking a mother swig of my drink.
      "Worried or jealous?" Dean asks causing me to tense up. I look up at him and see he's smirking. "Sam told me after you left, explains the kiss."
       "Big mouth." I grumble, tossing a 10 on the bar before getting up.
        "Where you going?" Dean asks getting up and grabbing my wrist.
         "Come on Winchester, wanna go for a drive?" I smirk. He frown grows into a smile, and he lets go of my wrist.
        "Lead the way." He chuckles. I walk out of the bar, glancing behind me to see Dean following me. I climb into my car, and Dean gets in the passenger seat, than we pull out of the parking lot.
      "So Sam told you?" I ask after awhile if silent driving.
       "Yeah, after you left he went off. Didn't talk to me for a week, once he did, he told me about what you told him, and how you guys were trying to make me jealous. By the way you succeeded." Dean chuckles glancing over at me. My cheeks heat up, and I begin to speed up a little more.
       "Succeeded? You always had a new girl under your drunk arm Dean. If anyone was succeeding it was you."
      "They were just one night stands, you know that." He reaches over and places his hand on my knee. I glance over at him and roll my eyes before removing his hand.
      "Your drunk." I grumble.
       "I had half a beer!!" He protests.
        "Yeah at the bar, but you drank before finding me. Cas brought you to me didn't he?" I pull over to an opening in a field like area.
       "I'm not stupid Dean! How else would you have just shown up to a bar I'm in? Without Sam?" I snap. He sighs and runs his hand through his hair.
      "It's never enough for you!!!! I apologized, now just come back!!!!!" Dean shouts. I sigh and lean my head against the steering wheel.
       "Dean-" I begin but I'm cut off by his lips colliding onto mine. I'm so mad at him!!! But I can't help it, he's my weakness....I kiss him back, gripping his shirt tightly.
       "I hate you." I mumble against his lips as he pulls me onto his lap.
       "That's my girl." He chuckles.