Chapter 4

We arrive to the motel and I kick off the heels I feel like I've been wearing forever. I sigh in relief and flop on my bed when Sam and Dean enter the room.
      "We'll leave here around 7, get a bite to eat and than head back to the bunker." Dean instructs us.
       "Iye I captain." I chuckle while saluting. Dean rolls his eyes and Sam gives me a small smile, and goodnight before heading back to his room. Yeah everything seemed to be back to normal, or so I thought. Dean was just standing there. "Yes Dean?" I get up and stand in front of him.
      "I told you something bad was going to happen, and it did!" He seemed mad. I sigh and grab my duffle bag.
      "Dean anything can happen on hunts, besides I was fine you and Sam were there." I shrug, digging through my bag for something to change into.
      "And what if we weren't y/n?!??! You'd be raped and your body would've been dumped somewhere on the side of the road!!!" He yells, now closer to me. My back was facing him, so I couldn't see his expression but I didn't need to. I tense up, grip my duffle bag tightly and turn around quickly on my heel.
       "AND?!?? YOU DONT WANT ME AROUND ANYWAYS DEAN!!!! JUST WOULD'VE BEEN DEAD WEIGHT OFF YOUR SHOULDERS ANYWAYS!!!" I yell back, pushing his chest so he backs away from me. He doesn't respond this time, surprising me. He gives me one last glare before storming out of my motel room, slamming the door behind him. Soon I hear the roar of the engine and him speeding off probably to a local bar to pick up a girl. I call Sam, to warn him.

"Hello?" The sleepy Sam answers.
"Dean and I got in a fight." I sigh.
"Again? Should I go after him?" Sam asks, he seemed annoyed with the situation.
"No, he left probably to a bar and I wanted to warn you. You can sleep over here in case he brings a girl over." I inform him, grabbing some sweat pants and a tshirt.
"I'll be over in 10, thanks." Sam replies before hanging up.
"No problem." I mumble, going into the bathroom. I rinse my face, and change into the comfy clothes I picked out before going over to my bed. Luckily the motel only had rooms with two beds, so Sam had a place to sleep. I flop on my bed, pull out my laptop and go on Netflix. As I'm about to start Once Upon A Time, there's a knock at my door.
      "It's open Sam!!" I shout. He comes in with his duffle bag and gives me a tired smile.
     "You shouldn't leave that unlocked." He warns me as he places his bag down and lays on the other bed.
       "If I die at least one of you will be happy." I sigh, starting my episode.
      "That's not true y/n." Sam frowns. I pause my show, and look over at him.
       "Sammy, Dean hates me. He's hated me ever since you picked me up at my college." I begin to feel an ache in my heart as I'm saying this to Sam. This usually never bothers me knowing he dislikes me, but now it's bothering me like hell.
      "You helped us with finding our dad, yellow eyes, cas, Ruby everything. He doesn't hate you. You know Dean, he's not really into the whole chick-flick open heart crap." Sam smiles reassuringly. I sigh and nod in agreement, leaning back against the headboard.
      "Speaking of cas, where is he?" I ask arching my brow.
      "I don't know. He likes Dean more than me so your not asking the right person." He chuckles. I smile slightly, thinking of how clueless yet smart cas was.
      "I think Dean and cas should hook up." I smirk, causing Sam to laugh. (DESTIEL FOREVER BITCHES)
     "I wish Dean could hear you say that." Sam laughs. I laugh and roll my eyes, throwing a pillow at Sam. After we settle down for a moment, I start thinking about Dean I never have before. He has a really great smile, and his eyes are absolutely breath taking...
     "Imma get some air, be right back." I smile at Sam. He nods, and I step outside. I close my eyes and take a deep breath of the cool air feeling my burning sensations disappear. When I open my eyes, I watch the impala pull up with a drunk Dean, and some girl slung under his arm. I watch in disgust as he fumbles with the key, allowing her in the room. He glances over at me for a moment, our eyes locking and I can't help but feel a stabbing pain in my chest. I glare at him before going back into my room, and letting out a deep sigh.
     "You good?" Sam asks eyeing me up and down.
      "Sam can you keep a secret?" I ask, walking over to him quickly and sitting besides him on the bed.
     "Sure what's up?" He asks.
       " I think I like Dean....like....like like." I inform him. His eyes go wide and he sits up more while clearing his throat.
      "You like dean? My brother who is always mean to you and you just said he hated you?" Sam asks to clarify. I run my hands through my hair and lay back on the bed, starring at the ceiling.
      "I don't know I just got this sudden feeling. And than when I just saw him with the tramp, I feel....jealously." I spill to Sam.
      "Jealous? Of Dean's one night stands?" Sam smirks down at me.
     "Shut up!!!!" I slap his leg causing him to laugh.
     "How about, we make him jealous and see if he likes you back." Sam suggests with a shrug. I sit up, and look at Sam before smiling.
     "You really are genius." I chuckle causing him to blush slightly and smile proudly.