Chapter 17

I wake up in Dean's warm embrace, he's awake starring at me. I giggle and arch my brow.
"What?" I mumble.
"Just happy to have you back." He smiles. He leans down and begins scattering kisses all over my skin, causing me to blush. I giggle and gently place my hand on the side of his face.
"You haven't shaved recently have you?" I ask.
"No but I will I promise." He responds quickly. I chuckle and shake my head.
"Don't I like it." I smile. He smiles as well, and climbs on top of me, his hands on either side of my head.
"I missed you." He sighs in content, leaning down and trailing his lips from my jawline down my neck. They weren't sexual kisses, they were gentle, and something I wasn't used to from Dean. I cupped his face and brought his lips to mine, sharing a passionate kiss. It was full of need and passion, and something else....I couldn't quite tell what it was.
     "Y/n." He mumbles against my lips.
     "Hm?" I hum, continuing to kiss him. He pulls away, his face still close to mine.
     "I can't loose you again.......so I'm done playing games. No more complicated shit. I want this for real." He says. My eyes widen, and I freeze, not expecting to ever hear him say that. I smile widely and bite my lip while nodding.
     "Okay, no more Mr.Complicated." I giggle. He chuckles and crashes his lips back onto mine.

After awhile, we finally climb out of bed and while he's in the bathroom I head down the hall into the kitchen. There I see Cas with a girl with short Brown hair wearing a blue leather jacket, jeans, boots and a T-shirt. Sam was also there and they all seemed to be talking. Sam looks up at me, interrupting their conversation causing Cas and the girl to turn to face me.
"Hello y/n." Cas greets me.
"Mornin, um I'll just head back to bed." I begin backing out.
"No it's okay we were just finishing." Sam says in a tight tone.
"Baby why don't we just go out for breakfast to that diner you like." Dean shouts coming down the hall. He kisses my cheek but stops seeing Cas and the girl. "Meg."
"Meg?........The blonde bitch with the short haired blondie who was trying to kill us?!? Including your dad?!?" I ask in shock.
"Aww you remember me." She smirks.
"Can it it slut!!! I'm still mad about what you did." I snap.
"You mean throwing you out the window and breaking your leg? Don't take it personal I was aiming for daddy-o." She replies. I'm about to charge at her but Dean grabs my hand pulling me back.
"You guys can have a cat fight later, what do you want Meg?" Sam asks.
"She says she has some information concerning y/n's safety." Cas sighs.
"What do you mean?" Dean asks, his grip tightening on my hand.
"Someone has a price on her head....literally. Apparently she spent some time in some unseen places, got some words scribed into her head. Words that'll give you the power of god." Meg informs us.
"Your lying!!!" I snap.
"Tell em Clarence." She nudges Cas who sighs and looks at me with concern and pity.
"She is correct. When I brought you back I barely had to use any of my strength which is rare. You have a different ora around you, an inhuman ora. This spell can either be used for others or has already been used on you. Either way, people know and are going to try to find you." Cas informs us.

It feels as if the world has stopped around me. My heart beat picks up, my breathing becomes uneasy and my vision is blurry.
"Why are you helping us?" Dean asks, his voice sounds far away as if on the opposite end of a tunnel.
"Cause Crowley is one of those hunters and what can I say, an enemy of my enemy is my friend." She replies.
"What can we do to help her?" Sam asks.
"I'm not sure." Cas sighs. I can feel the back of my shirt become damp with sweat as I process all this information.
"Why me?" I mumble.
"I'm not sure. But it will be okay." Cas reassures me. I let go of Dean's hand and walk out of the kitchen, trying to catch my breath. I take a seat in the library, and hug my knees to my chest. This can't be happening. Suddenly I'm unable to hear anything, just a constant ringing. I cover my ears, looking around to see Dean looking at me in concern.
"Y/n?" Dean shouts, but his voice sounds muffled.
"She's in shock." Cas says his voice muffled as well. He picks me up bridal style.
"Someone's a drama queen." Meg comments.
"SHUT IT!!!" Dean snaps at her. Suddenly it goes black.

I wake up in my bed, in the bunker. It was silent. Too silent. I climb out of bed, and open the door walking into the familiar hallway.
"Dean?" I shout, but there's no response. "Sam?" Still nothing. I walk down the hall towards the library, but it seems the hall has gotten longer. I can't reach the library.

I stop in my tracks, looking behind me to see the previous hallway gone and just a single door. The doorknob begins rambling, and the door is shaking as if something is trying to get through. Than there are low growls and grunts along with the rambling and thudding. I turn around to run but I run into a wall, and I spin around to see I'm in a small closet size room. Eventually the door flings open but I cannot see anything but darkness.

I tear up, too afraid to move. It's silent once again, and that terrifies me more than the sounds from before.
"Hello?" I choke out. The only response I get is a low growl. I close my eyes, and try to steady my breathing. When I open my eyes, they widen seeing a large tall figure......the werewolf.....except this time he was taller than what I remembered....his eyes were read, and it looked like his jaw was ripped at the edge of his lips into a smile. I tremble in fear as it stares me directly in the eyes. "What do you want?" I sob.
      "tu scis quid volo(you know what I want)." It growls in a low tone. I shake my head.
       "No I don't!!" I sob more, pressing myself against the wall the best I can. "placere me solum relinquatis!!!(Please leave me alone!!!)" I scream!!! He growls loudly, moving closer so he was inches from my face.
      "nescis quid agere non potes!!!!(do not act like you do not know what you can do!!!!)" He screams in my face. I cry as I turn my face shutting my eyes tightly.
       "derelinquas me!!" I scream, pushing his chest.

     I open my eyes, sitting up covered in sweat in bed. Everyone, staring at me.