Chapter 18

"Wow Dean got yourself a real psycho." Meg comments as they stare at me.
      "Shut up." Dean growls, taking a seat next to me. He takes my hand gently, trying to calm down my shaking hands.
      "What happened?" I ask, my voice softer than I expected.
      "You passed on. Than started screaming in Latin in your sleep." Sam informs me.
       "Who were you talking to?" Dean asks, rubbing my back with his free hand.
       "This thing.........it.....I don't know what it was. At first it looked like a werewolf but more deformed.....it kept acting like I was playing dumb." I rub my head, feeling a headache creep up.
      "Interesting." Cas mumbles to himself. I lay my head on Dean's shoulder and sigh.
      "Lets give her some space okay. Can I get you anything y/n?" Sam asks gently.
       "Water and headache meds please." I mumble. He nods and leaves, Meg and Cas following him.

    Dean shifts slightly, getting into the bed more and wraps his arms around me tightly. We lay back and I rest my head against his chest, as he strokes my hair.
        "What's wrong with me?" I mumble.
        "Nothing your perfect......it's just whole supernatural bullshit that's crazy." Dean responds, kissing the top of my head.
        "There's no escaping it." I sigh, feeling tears brim my eyes.
        "Maybe there is." He whispers. I lift my head up and look at him in confusion.
        "What do you mean?" I ask.
         "After all this, lets leave. Find a house with lots of land. Move in, get normal jobs. Start normal lives." He suggests, moving some hair out of my face.
      "This is the same Dean Winchester I met at my college right? Saving people, huntin things, the family business?" I arch my brow.
       "Well we don't want that for our little boy now do we?" He smiles.
      "O-Our little boy?" I stutter. His smile grows in an inhuman way, and his eyes turn red. I get up quickly, backing away from him.
      "You don't know? Oh the angel hasn't told you has he?" He smiles getting up. 
        "What are you talking about?!?? Who are you?!!" I snap.
        "Just a messenger......we will find you, and we will kill everyone who stands in our way." He leans over and whispers something in my ear. He growls than charges at me, and I bump into the wall screaming at the top of my lungs.

End of dream

   I sit up quickly, in a cold sweat. I climb out of bed and spin around the room. I'm safe. Alone but safe. I sigh in relief and wipe my head before thinking about what that thing told me....Cas knew.....

    I run out of my room and down the hall where Sam, Dean, Meg, and Cas are sitting in the library. I walk straight up to Cas and before anyone can say anything I shove him hard causing him to stumble back.
        "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!!" I scream. Everyone stands up in shock.
         "Y/n calm down what's wrong?!" Dean asks, attempting to grab my wrist but I snatch it from him. Cas attempts to speak but I slap him hard across the face, of course not affecting him at all.
       "YOU KNEW THIS WHOLE TIME AND YET YOU DIDN'T TELL ME, DONT YOU THINK IT WOULD'VE BEEN IMPORTANT TO TELL ME WHEN EVERYONE WANTS MY HEAD!!!!!!!" I scream louder. Cas sighs and looks down at his feet, not saying anything. The bunker is silent, and there's a thick tension in the air. "WHY CAS?!?!" I scream, tears brimming my eyes.
        "I didn't know how to tell you." He replies, looking back up at me in sadness.
         "What's going on?" Sam asks.
         "Tell then Cas!!!! Tell them and then tell me how this is fucking possible I've been dead for 3 fucking years!!!!" I snap. He sighs and turns to face everyone who's watching.
        "Y/n is with child." Cas informs everyone.

      The room grows even more silent if that was even possible.
       "How Cas? I was dead!!" I ask harshly.
       "You were pregnant when you died, when I brought you back I brought the child back, possibly the power in your head could've helped also." Cas sighs.
       "Who's the baby daddy?" Meg asks arching her brow. I look over at Dean who has a blank expression. "Oh congrats Deano." Meg smirks. I run my hand through my hair before glaring at Cas one last time.
       "You should've told me!! The night I came back Cas, I should've known!!" I feel tears stream down my face. I turn before he can say anything and head down the hall to my bedroom.  

    I pull out my duffle bag and begin to pack as much as I can.
       "Where are you going?" Dean asks from behind me. I turn around, and sigh.
       "Away from here. They know I'm here Dean and they will kill anyone who stands in their way, I can't loose you." I look down at my feet.
       "No, you can't leave. That's my kid too y/n, and your my girl. If you leave, I leave." Dean responds, stepping towards me. He lifts up my head, and holds my face in his hands. "We are doing this together." I tear up, causing him to pull me into a hug. I bury my face in his chest and sob.
       "What if we can't find a way to fix this?" I ask looking up at him.
     "Than I'm just going to have to use all my strength to keep you and our baby safe." He smiles, wiping my face.
      "Your not upset about the baby?" I ask.
      "I didn't want to raise a kid into this life, I never thought I'd actually have a kid of my own. But when this is set and done, we'll raise the baby in a normal life, and with you as the mom....doesn't seem like such a bad life." He leans down and places his lips on mine. I lean into the kiss, pressing against him. I smile against his lips, and pull him closer.

  We tell Sam the plan, and we all pack ready to leave the bunker for acouple weeks. Meg agreed to go with Cas to try to find some information while we drove to safe, and hidden location. While laying in the back, Sam turned to face me.
      "Do you want a boy or girl?" Sam asks.
       "In my dream, the thing told me it was a boy." I respond, "so it's probably gonna be a boy."
       "Have any name ideas?" Sam asks smiling. 
       "Samuel Moose Winchester." I chuckle. Sam rolls his eyes and chuckles while Dean scoffs.
        "Seriously, What names are you thinking of?" Sam asks. I bite my lip and take a deep breath.
        "John." I mumble.
        "John?.....Like our dad?" Dean asks looking at me through the rear view mirror.
        "Yeah, after your dad and he was really nice to me the time I knew him." I shrug.
        "I like it." Sam smiles. I smile and look down at my stomach, rubbing it slightly.

(DUN DUN DUN Okay so quick question, how would y'all feel about a Jensen X reader? Or do you want a Sammy? Let me know in the comments!!! Love y'all ❤️❤️)