Chapter 21

As I'm walking, I hear footsteps behind me but I attempt to ignore them.
       "Y/n."
       "No." I snap.
        "Y/n."
        "No." I snap again.
       "Y/n." I quickly turn on my heels to face the blue eyed angel.
        "NO CAS IM NOT COMING BACK!!!! YOU SAW WHAT I DID IM A FREAK!!!!" I scream.
      "You were being provoked, you had every reason to do what you did." Cas responds.
       "You didn't see the way everyone looked at me!!! Like I was a monster, even Dean." I begin to tear up and hold myself as the flash back of Dean's reaction repeats over and over again.
     "We were scared for you, not of you. Please come back with the others." Cas frowns deeply. I shake my head, feeling tears stream down my face.
         "No Cas, I'm going to find a motel, and I'm going to figure this shit out myself." I respond. He sighs and steps before but I don't move.
        "At least let me help you find somewhere safe to stay....take a day or two to calm down." Cas suggests. I nod and he takes my hand, than flashes us to a cabin. It was dark, and old but live able. "I will be back in the morning and we will talk alright?" I nod and Cas nods before vanishing. I sigh and search around until I find some candles. I light them and look around, finally finding the bedroom. I take off my shoes, and slide into the bed. This must be one of Sam, and Dean's safe houses. I begin to doze off, trying to forget tonight.

    When I wake up, I hear muffled voices causing me to tense up. I slowly sit up, and walk to the main living area expecting to see someone has broken in. Except it's Sam at the table, Cas and Dean talking near the couch.
       "What happened to giving me a couple days to cool off?" I grumble at Cas. They look at me, but I'm focused on Cas.
        "They figured out where you were without me telling them, I tried stopping them." Cas sighs.
      "Why did you leave?" Dean asks approaching me causing my attention to go to him. I cross my arms over my chest and look down at the ground, too afraid to look up at him. I suddenly feel nauseous and run to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet and throwing up. I felt Dean rub my back as I threw up.
"Thank you." I mumble, feeling disgusting and dizzy as he helps me stand up.
"No problem baby girl." He responds, leading me back into the main living area. "Now you wanna tell me why you left?"
      "Everyone looked at me as if I was some type of monster, and I couldn't deal with that." I respond.
       "Your not a monster." Dean says, trying to unfold my arms but I pull away.
       "Sure bout that Dean?," I ask looking up at him,"You seemed to look at me as if I was one."
       "I was worried about you!!!" He responds, stepping towards me and grabbing my arms gently. "You are not a monster, Meg is."
  I melt to his touch and sigh in defeat, uncrossing my arms. He pulls me into his chest and holds me close, slightly swaying us back and forth. I bury my face in his chest, and sigh.
       "Hungry?" Dean asks kissing the top of my head. I nod and he lets go. He walks into the kitchen area while I sit at the table with Sam.
      "Hi." I mumble looking down at the table.
      "Hey you feeling okay?" Sam asks looking up at me from the laptop. I shrug, and he reaches over grabbing my hand. "We're here for you, okay?" He smiles. I return the smile and he lets go of my hand to go back to research. Dean places down a plate of eggs, bacon, and waffles in front of me causing my stomach to growl.
        "You weren't lying when you said you wer hungry." Dean chuckles taking a seat next to me.
      "I didn't eat last night it went all over the floor." I pout, beginning to dig in. He chuckles and shakes his head as he watched me devour my food. "This is your fault." I mumble.
       "What's my fault?" He laughs.
       "This hunger crap. This baby has your stomach." I grumble. Sam laughs and nods in agreement while Dean looks at us in disbelief.
       "I don't eat a lot!!!" Dean whines.
       "Remember the Turduckin? Dean was like a stoner for a good 2 hours." I laugh, my face becoming red.
       "HEY!!! I could've turned into one of those man eating things!!!" Dean protests, only making Sam and I laugh harder.
       "Your fine idjit." I mumble. The room goes silent, causing me to look up in confusion. "What?" I ask arching my brow.
         "You said idjit.....you sounded exactly like Bobby." Sam informs me. I arch my brow and look at Dean who nods in agreement.
        "Maybe it's cause while y'all were off on hunts you'd leave me with him." I shrug going back to my food.
"Can you imagine Bobby's reaction to you being pregnant?" Dean chuckles.
"YOU DUMB IDJITS WHAT YOU GO AND DO THAT FOR?!?" I shout in an accent to sound like Bobby. Sam and Dean laughs while I sigh and begin to feel a deep pain in my chest. "I miss him." I mumble.
"We all do." Sam sighs as well while Dean stays silent. Cas clears his throat, causing our attention to go to him.
       "I do not mean to interrupt but y/n how is the baby doing?" Cas asks.
        "He's good. I think." I smile, looking down at my stomach.
        "That's good, I suggest we find another location. Meg might give up our spot due to us leaving her or we might be already tracked by now." Cas suggests. We all agree, pack up the impala and head down the road towards a new location.

     As were driving, my mind can't help but wonder back to Bobby.

~Flash back~

  I sigh, sitting on Bobby's front porch watching the impala drive off into the dark. Soon there are footsteps behind me, and the porch shifts slightly indicating someone's sitting next to me. I look over and see the familiar warm face of Bobby.
       "They dumped ya on me again huh?" He grumbles.
        "Yeah apparently I'm not ready for a  wendigo." I grumble back, my chin resting in my hand.
        "Well they're just doin what they think is best. Besides that gives us time to learn." Bobby says nudging me before standing up. I arch my brow and stand up, grabbing my bag and follow him inside.
       "Learn about what?" I ask, following him into his study that's littered with books.
       "You wanna go on hunts with them, you gotta impress them and show em you know your shit." Bobby informs me. I toss my bag down, and sit at his desk with him.

     For hours we go over everything, for every monster possible. I had no clue half of these things existed, probably because they never made movies about them.
      "I'm gonna get another beer, want one?" I ask Bobby as I get up.
       "Yeah thanks kiddo." He mumbles tiredly. I smile and head into the kitchen, grabbing two beers. When I come back, Bobby's head is on the desk and he's fast asleep. I put his beer back in the fridge, walk around the desk and gently shake him causing him to wake up.
       "Head to bed old man." I smile. He sighs and slowly stands up.
       "I ain't old." He mumbles as he makes his way upstairs. I giggle, and shake my head taking his spot at the desk. "Hey y/n!!" Bobby shouts.
      "Yes?!" I respond.
      "Family don't end in blood remember that kid." He shouts back before there's silence. I sit there in silence, taking in his words before smiling to myself and feel a warmth spread through me. Family.......