Chapter 24

I wake up, feeling pain burn all over my body. I look around and see I'm cuffed to a wall, my hands above my head and my feet are shackled. My surroundings were dark, but it seemed to be a warehouse. I tug on the chains but they don't budge, causing me to groan in frustration.
"She's awake!!!" I hear someone shout. I tense up and freeze, waiting to see who my kidnapper was. Finally a light is turned on, and I can see 3 people, one I'm very familiar with. Crowley.
"Hello darling, have a nice nap?" He purrs.
"Is this how you treat all your women?" I snap at him. He smirks and snaps his fingers, causing the cups to grip my wrists tighter. I groan in and shut my eyes.
"Tell me where is the scroll." He orders. I can't help but laugh as I open my eyes.
"Your looking at it." I smile.
"What does that mean?" Crowley asks inching towards me.
"There no longer is a scroll is my head because I absorbed it. I have the power now, and there's no way you can get it." He narrows his eyes, and I could tell his blood was boiling with anger.
"You lie!!!!" He shouts.
"Wanna bet? Push me hard enough and I'll vaporize all of you." I snap.
"Push you hm? Like say kill your unborn child?" He smirks. My confidence is gone and my smile falls.
"Touch him and your dead." I growl at him.
"Oh it's a boy? How wonderful." He purrs.
"I'll give you time, to think about my offer. You either stop playing games, and give me the scroll or I'll kill your child. You have 3 hours." He smirks before walking away from me, his henchmen following. I tear up and lower my head, and do what Sam and Dean always told me to do when I was in trouble.....pray.

     I pray as much as I can to Cas, but he doesn't show. Did they kill him? This was all my fault, I should've ran, I should've left. Sure, the baby wouldn't know his father but at least he'd still be alive.

    I hear a loud door open, and the of dragging, and than cuffs. Suddenly the lights are back on again, and across from me is Dean, Sam, and Cas chained to a wall.
       "DEAN!!!" I scream but he doesn't respond. Hes out cold.
       "I'm going to change our little deal since we found these idiots outside. You either give me the scroll information I need or, I kill them one by one in front of you." Crowley smirks coming out of the shadows.
       "You sick fuck!!!" I scream, tugging at my chains.
        "I love it when a woman talks dirty." He purrs. I spit in his face, causing his smirk to disappear as he wipes his face. "Rude."
         "Let them go!!" I snap.
         "Give me the scroll!!!" He snaps back.
        "I DONT HAVE IT!!!" I scream. He nods at a henchmen who punches Dean hard in the stomach causing him to wake up. "DONT TOUCH HIM!!" I scream louder.
         "THE SCROLL Y/N!!!!!" Crowley orders at me. I stay silent and his henchmen continues to punch Dean in the ribs and stomach. I scream and sob, begging him to stop. Crowley lifts up his hand, and his henchmen stops.
          "You have an hour, or else I will kill all of them." Crowley growls before leaving.
          "Dean are you okay?" I ask after they leave. He coughs and groans in pain.
          "Never better." He chuckles weakly. He looks over and nudges Sam awake.
         "Where are we?" Sam asks looking around the room.
         "Some warehouse." I reply.
          "Wake Cas up."Dean orders Sam who looks over and nudges Cas awake.
           "Cas they want the scroll!!! How can I give it to them if I absorbed it?!?" I ask in a panic.
"It's gonna be okay, we'll figure a way out." Dean reassures me, attempting to tug on the chains.
         "How?" I ask, looking around the room for ideas.
        "Trust me baby, we'll get out of this." Dean smiles. How could he be so positive?
       "Cas what do I do?" I ask him.
       "You need to get angry." Cas says.
       "I can't Cas." I sigh,"It's hard to get angry on command."
        "Try." He persists. I sigh, take a deep breath and think about all the things that make me mad. Dean with Lisa, Dean with all those stupid one night stands, Dean being a jerk all those years instead of telling me how he felt, that werewolf killing my friends.....I tug on the chain as hard as I can, attempting to use my powers but it doesn't work. I groan and kick the wall in frustration.
        "It won't work!!" I grumble. Before Cas or anyone can say anything, we hear the door open and the familiar figure walks through the door.
       "I didn't feel like waiting an hour. So let's get this started. Y/n the scroll or their lives?" Crowley smirks.
        "I told you I absorbed it!!!!" I shout at him in frustum.
       "So you've chosen death?" He replies. He henchmen, take Dean down from the wall and I watch as he struggles against them but they eventually have him tied to a chair.
         "DONT YOU TOUCH HIM I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!" I scream, trying to move my arms but their held back by the chains.
         "Now, should I start with the oldest or youngest Winchester? How about this......" he points to one of his henchmen,"You do the moose, and I'll do squirrel." He orders. The henchmen nods, grabbing a knife and inches towards Sammy.
       "DONT TOUCH THEM!!!" I scream through sobs.
        "Now or never darling," Crowley purrs holding up the dagger to Dean's throat. "The scroll."
        "I DONT HAVE IT!!!" I sob, tugging harder on my chains.
           "I love you." Dean mouths. Before I can say anything I'm cut off by Crowley.
         "As you wish." Crowley smirks. He slits Dean's throat while the other stabs Sammy in the stomach.

      I feel a burst of light shoot through me, causing me to shut my eyes tightly since it was too blinding. When i open my eyes, I'm free from my chains and everyone is in shock. I look down at my hands, and see bright light glowing from them. My blood was boiling, my heart was broken.....I was ready to kill. I walk forward, both the bench attempt to charge towards me but I hold my hand out, and they blast backwards eventually turning into ash. I look at Crowley, his eyes wide and coated in terror.
          "You took everything from me!!" I scream as I inch towards him. I look over at Cas, and snap my fingers causing his chains to free him. He runs over to me and grabs my wrist.
         "More will be coming we need to get Sam and Dean." Cas mumbles to me. My eyes burn into Crowley's and all I want right now is to watch him burn alive.
         "Take Sam and Dean, I can handle this." I mumble back. Cas looks as if he's about to protest but he just sighs and rushes over to Sam and Dean.

    My attention is back on Crowley, and I walk towards him as he backs away.
         "Let's make a deal."Crowley says as he backs away.
         "No more deals Crowley." I growl.
         "What if I bring Sam and Dean back?" He says causing me to stop in my tracks.
        "And what? I'd die in 10 years?" I snap.
        "No no, no consequences nothing. Just my life." He says calmly.
         "Your lying, you want something more out of this." I growl.
          "Just my life.....and your power." He smirks. I swipe my hand causing him to go flying against the wall.
         "So you can what? Rule the world? I don't think so." I snap.
         "Think about this, while your here fighting me, your Dean is dead in an angel's arms. Sammy is dying, because you couldn't save them. You could save them right now but instead your fighting me." He growls. I freeze, and I can't help but begin to over think about what he's saying.
         "You want to live, take me to Cas. Now!" I order. He snaps his fingers and I'm instantly in the bunker. I see Sam laying on the couch while Dean's on the floor motionless. I rush over to Sam, and see his wound is gone and he's still breathing, so I rush over to Dean.

    I kneel, and check to see if there's any sign of life.....but there was none. I tear up and pull Dean into my lap; hugging his head against my chest.
         "Come on stupid powers work!!" I cry, trying my best to focus my energy on Dean but nothing happens. I hear footsteps approach me, and when I look up I see it's Cas who has a sad look on his face.
        "I am sorry y/n I tried my best....." He frowns deeply. I sob and shake my head shaking Dean slightly.
        "No no no he has to wake up!!!" I sob. Cas kneels infront of him, putting his arm on my shoulder.
         "We cannot do anything......I am sorry......" Cas says calmly. I sob and hold dean as closer as I can. He was so cold, I'm not used to dean being cold. He's always so warm........

      When Sam wakes up, we do a proper hunters funeral. The way Dean would've wanted it. I bury my face in Sam's chest as he holds me while watching the fire.
          "I can't do this alone." I mumble.
           "You won't have to. I will be with you through this okay? Your my family." Sam says, holding me tighter. I tear up, no longer able to hold back anymore and sob into Sam's chest.
          "I loved him." I sobbed into Sam's chest.
         "I know.....I know..." Sam hushes, swaying me back and forth slightly.