Chapter 15

I went into my room after dinner, grabbed one of my hidden drinks and drank most of the night. Eventually I heard Dean come back around 3, and I wanted to yell at him but I was drunk so I knew that wouldn't go well. When I woke up around 6, my head was pounding and I could barely open my eyes around light. I put on my sun glasses, packed my bag and headed out into the garage. Soon Sammy came in looking perfectly fine with a rough looking Dean.
"What's up with the sun glasses?" Sam asks.
"1800." I mumble. He chuckles shaking his head.
"Why were you drinking last night?" Dean asks.
"Why were you out till 3?" I ask back in a snappy tone. He glares at me, before throwing his bag in the back.

As I'm laying in the back seat, the car was silent for once due to Dean's hang over head ache.
"Sam." I mumble.
"Yeah?" He asks, turning to look at me.
"What are we hunting?" I ask.
"Seems like a werewolf." Sam responds.
"Fun." I mumble closing my eyes.
"You think you can handle a werewolf?" Dean asks.
"Yes Dean." I sigh.
"You can always just hang back, I know when it comes to these things you get a little.....paranoid." Dean hesitates. I roll my eyes and ignore him the rest of the car ride.

When we arrive in town, we find a motel and Sam and Dean go interrogate and look at the body while I stay back at the motel and do some research on recent cases. All the same, showing signs it was a werewolf.

Sam and Dean comes back, telling me what they got and then crashed. Dean didn't even look at me, or say a word to me but I knew why. The next evening they leave to go question the family members but after doing some more digging, I pin pointed a possible place where the werewolf could've been hiding out due to the location of killings.

I grab all the things I need before calling Sam.
"Hey what's up?" He answers.
"I know where it is." I inform him.
"Already?" He asks in shock.
"Yeah come pick me up." I sigh.
"Be there in 5." Sam replies. I hang up, and wait outside the motel room until I see the impala pull up. I climb in, and Dean drives off.
"Where is it?" Dean asks.
"Warehouse, near the road and bar where the bodies have been found." I respond.
"Good so while we're in there, you wait by the car to make sure no one comes near." Dean instructs.
"No way!!!! I'm coming in!!!" I snap.
"Like hell you are!!! I don't need you get hurting hurt!!" Dean snaps back.
"I can handle myself!!" I protest. We pull up to the warehouse and before he can respond, I climb out of the impala.
"I'm not letting you get hurt!!" Dean whisper shouts getting out.
"I'm not yours to protect!!" I snap. He freezes and I can tell I struck a nerve.
"Look just let her come okay? She's got this." Sam sighs climbing out. I walk passed Dean and make my way over to the building.

  Eventually they join me, and we quietly enter the dark warehouse. We search around, seeing signs that someone was living here.
     "You think he's out hunting?" I whisper.
      "Maybe." Sam whispers back. We search around, and I a closed door to a room we haven't gone in. I began getting flash backs of that terrible night......the werewolf hovering over my friend's body. I take a deep breath and go towards it, and slowly open it, too zoned out to hear Dean.
      "Wait y/n!!!" Dean whisper shouts.
    I'm suddenly shoved down onto my back, and a heavy pressure on top of me, my gun being knocked out of my hands. I scream in pain as I feel my stomach being torn open.
      "Y/N!!!!" Dean screams. I hear the familiar gun shot that I heard all those years ago on my campus. My vision is blurry, and I can't focus on anything. I could feel the pain, it was like fire burning throughout my body. I feel my body being lifted slightly and being pressed against someone.
      "No no no stay with me y/n!!!" Dean cries holding me. All of a sudden I no longer felt pain, I felt nothing but numbness. I lift my hand up and cup his cheek smiling. 
      "I'm okay." I choke out. He holds my hand against his cheek and I feel my hand get wet due to his tears.
      "We're going to get you some help okay? I promise." He sobs.
"Dean there's nothing you can do." I whisper.
"Cas can fix you!!" Dean whisper protests through sobs. I lean up the best I can and press my lips on his gently before laying back down.
      "I hate you." I smile trying to cheer him up. He sniffles and gives me a tight, sad smile.
      "Dido." He mumbles. I begin to see black dots, and my eyelids become heavy. I can no longer make out what Dean is saying, it sounds like he's far away. And soon, I'm consumed by darkness.