Chapter 3

Before 5, Sam and Dean told me as much as they could from what they learned from the crime scene which was nothing. We knew it was vamps, but other than that, it was just a stripper. I was in the bathroom, getting ready for 'work' when there was a knock at the door. When I open it, I'm surprised to see it's Dean.
"Sup?" I pop.
"Are you sure you want to do this? We can always find another way, you don't have to be bait." He sighs, rubbing the back of his neck. I arch my brow and cross my arms over my chest.
"Dean, it's just a couple flashy dances before killing them. I'll be fine." I chuckle walking passed him.
"But what if something goes wrong?" He persists. I sigh and turn to face him once again.
"Dean, I can do this. I'm not some helpless kid." I reply. I grab my phone and purse, ready to leave but Dean grabs my wrist.
"Don't do anything stupid." He warns me. I narrow my brows and pull my wrist away.
"I won't, as long as your there I won't have to." I leave my motel room, and head towards the strip club.

Once I arrive to the strip club, the owner shows me to the back where the other girls get freshened up and gossip.
"Ladies this is y/n! She's going to be your new bestie, make her feel welcomed." He smiles, moving a strand of hair out of my face before leaving. I roll my eyes before giving the girls my best smiles.
"Hey I'm Angie." A red head smiles, shaking my hand. "That's Lucy," pointing to the blonde,"and that's Gretel." She informs me pointing to a girl with black hair and white highlights.
"Hi." I shake all their hands before we all head towards our station. I was starting off as a waitress/private booking, just like the victims.

It starts off slow, local drunks get their usual shots before throwing a 5 at the dancers, than returning home to their wives and kids. Than as it gets later, and darker more and more people come in, including Sam and Dean. I bring over two beers, acting all flirty with them.
"Howdy cuties." I chuckle placing down their beers.
"Anything odd yet?" Sam asks sipping his beer.
"Nope. Just a usual dirty place for married men to get some action." I chuckle.
"So no one vampire like?" Sam asks.
"Not really. But than again these things are great at blending in." I reply.
"Maybe we should call it a night." Dean protests. As I'm about to snap, I get called over to the VIP section which is a group of 3 guys.
"And that might be our target." I whisper before heading over to the VIP section. I give them my best smile, while pulling out my note pad.
"Hey! What can I get you cuties?" I smile. They eye me up and down, practically undressing me with their eyes causing me to get shivers up my spine.
"4 shots of 1800 please doll-face." One smirks. He gives me a toothy smile, while the others continue to smirk and eye me up and down.
"Good choice, coming right up." I smile, and walk away as fast as I can. I pour them their shots, then head over to them with their drinks on the tray. "Here we go boys, bottoms up." I smile. They take their 3 shots, leaving one remaining.
"That one is for you." One smirks. His eyes burned into mine, he was challenging me. I return the smile, take the shot and smile.
"Well thanks." I fake giggle. I leave them, attending to other tables but I can feel their eyes on me.

While wiping down a table, I feel someone grip my wrist causing me to look up and see my boss.
"There's someone who wants a private action, in the back." He informs me letting go.
"You still let girls go back there after everything happening?" I ask.
"Its money, that I need. Now go." He orders. I glance over at Sam and Dean, grabbing their attention before heading to the back door. I walk into the alley, and see a dark figure in the shadows.
"You the lucky person?" I smirk. He comes out of the shadows, and remember he's the creepy guy from before.
"No, but you are." He smiles. Before I can move, I feel my arms being held back and than something is put over my head blinding me. "This might pinch." He whispers. I feel a sharp pain in my arm, and I begin to get dizzy. Eventually passing out.

When I wake up, I'm tied to a chair in what seems to be a living room. The walls were red, and needed a new coat. The furniture around me was dirty, and old. The man from the alley comes into the room, a creep smile plastered on his face.
"Your awake, good." He smiles.
"Is this where you always bring your dates?" I smirk. He chuckles and leans against the wall, watching me.
"So, Hunter huh? Too pretty and young." He smiles. I roll my eyes and chuckle.
"Me young? I know a couple of guys who have been doing this since 8. I'm nothing." I smirk. He arches his brow and nods listening to me before walking towards me.
"And these guys, are they with you?" He asks, he face inches from mine.
"No. I'm alone. I don't work well with others. Lone wolf is more me." I respond with a shrug. He chuckles, his hands resting on either side of me.
"Why don't I believe you?" He whispers.
"Well I've learned that men tend to have trust issues." I smirk. He chuckles once again before pulling away. He begins untying me, but not too much. He forces me to stand up than leads me up a fair of stairs.

He leads me into a bedroom and forces me on the bed.
"The more you fight me, the meaner I'll be." He smirks. My eyes widen and I attempt to get up but he ties me to a bed post, climbing on top of me. I squirm and thrash at him but it does nothing but make him mad. He slaps me across the face and grabs me by my throat."I told you I'd be meaner." He continued to hold my throat, while using his other hand to pull down his pants. But he's interrupted by the door being bashed open and his head being sliced off.

I look over and sigh in relief seeing it's Sam and Dean. Dean rushes over to me, and unties me allowing me to get up.
"Thanks." I smile weakly.
"You okay?" Dean asks, examining me for any damage. I nod, and give him a quick tight hug.
"Thanks Dean." I whisper before pulling away and walking passed them. "Let's get going!!!" I shout heading down the stairs.