Chapter 28

Later that week, I was able to come home with Robert and Samantha. Dean threw a small welcome home party for us, inviting everyone. Including Charlie who I haven't seen in forever!! It was nice, but I was so drained and was still sore making it hard to really 100% enjoy myself. After 3 hours, people said their goodbyes and I was able to lay the babies down for bed. Well at least one of them down, Bobby(Robert) wouldn't stop crying. I sat in the rocking chair and slowly rocked back and forth.
       "Sayin I love you, is not the words I want to hear from you. It's not that I don't want you not to say but if you only knew how easy it'd would be to show me how you feel~more than words is all you have to do to make it real, than you wouldn't have to say that you love me, cause I'd already know~" I sing gently, continuing to rock in the chair. Eventually after singing for awhile, Bobby fell asleep and I was able to put him down in his crib.

    As I was leaving the room, I see Dean leaning against the doorframe with a large smile plastered on his face.
        "That was beautiful." He whispers. I smile and approach him kissing him gently.
       "Do I need to sing you to sleep too?" I giggle softly.
        "Mm possibly." He chuckles, leaning down and kissing me again softly. I kiss back, my arms wrapping around his neck.
         "Dean." I mumble against his lips.
        "Yeah baby?" He pulls away slightly.
        "Thank you." I smile. 
        "For what?" He chuckles.
        "Shooting that werewolf at my college." I respond causing him to arch his brow. "Cause if you didn't, I wouldn't be alive to have you and the babies." He stares at me for a moment before picking me up bridal style causing me to gasp.
        "Keep saying cute shit like that and we're having more babies." He says causing me to giggle as he carries me into the bedroom.
        "Dean Winchester don't even think about it." I laugh slapping his arm. 
         "But the doctor said in 7 weeks you'd be okay!" He whines playfully. I laugh, my cheeks heating up as he places me on our bed.
        "That's What He said, but what if I don't say okay?" I arch my brow giggling.
        "Trust me baby, by the time 7 weeks come you'll be all over me." He smirks. I roll my eyes at him as he scatters kisses all over my face.
         "Your still a perv from when we first met." I chuckle.
       "Mmm only for you." He mumbles against my skin. I giggle and look up at him as he pulls away and smiles down at me.
        "I love you." He smiles.
        "I love you too." I smile back and cup his cheek. He kisses the inside of my palm before placing his lips on mine.

2 years later~

      I pull up to the house, exhausted and ready to crash but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I enter the house, and hear the familiar sounds of giggling and children's cartoons.
        "Hellllllooooo." I call throughout the house. I hear the small thuds of feet coming down the hall and giggling. In bouncing comes Samantha and Bobby, with Cas behind them.
        "Mommy!!!" They giggle. I scoop them both into my arms and smother them in kisses.
        "Mommy missed you guys so much!!" I smile, resting them on both my hips.

        Bobby had brown hair, with y/e/c and Samantha had blonde hair with Dean's green eyes. They were both balls of energy, and it was hard to keep up with them but we all managed.
      "How were they today?" I ask Cas who's watching with a grin plastered on his face.
       "Good as usual. Samantha is doing good with her Abc's." Cas informs me.
         "That's great!" I cheer.
          "Are you telling him tonight?" Cas asks. I nod, a smile plastered on my face.

       Cas has changed so much, he didn't talk as stiff, he had slightly more facial hair and his hair was slightly spiked now. Hugs and normal conversations were no longer awkward, but every one in awhile he wouldn't understand a joke or sarcasm which no one minded since that's what we loved about him. Sam started dating Janet from work and now they're engaged and have their own place down the street. Garth is married and expecting a little boy in 5 months, and Charlie got a girlfriend that's just as awesome as her. Things were changing and life seemed slightly better without the monsters in them.

       That night, I sat at the table with Samantha and Bobby feeding them Mac&Cheese when the door opened and the familiar loud footsteps approached. Dean was home.
        "Daddy!!" They giggles. I smiled watching their excitement as Dean came into the kitchen.
        "There's my munchkins!!!" He smiles, approaching the two babies and giving them each kisses. He comes over to me and kisses me on the lips causing my smile to widen. "Mmm I missed you." He hums.
        "I missed you too." I giggle. He takes a seat next to me at the table and piles food on his plate.
        "How was work?" Dean asks.
       "Fine, Janet says Sammy needs some help rebuilding their deck." I inform him.
        "I'll swing by there tomorrow and check it out." Dean mumbles as he shoves his mouth.
         "Dean."
        "Hm?" He hums with food in his mouth. I take a deep breath and turn in my chair, taking his hand.
        "I'm pregnant."