Chapter 16

I wake up, taking in a sharp breath. When I open my eyes and sit up, I'm in a field alone. I get up, dust myself off and look around. There was a road but that was it. Where was I? What happened? I was dead... I walk to the road, and begin walking for miles until I finally arrive in a town. Not just any town, the town near the bunker. I sigh in relief and run to the local bar since they knew me so well. I looked at myself in the reflection of the bar windows and saw how filthy and rough I looked, but that didn't matter right now.

I went straight into the bar and up to the bar tender.
"Lenny." I smile
      "Y/n?!? Hey!!! I haven't seen you in 3 years!!!" He smiles widely. My eyes widen as I hear how long I've been dead.
      "R-Right um look someone stole my wallet and I need a taxi. Can ya help a girl out?" I smile.
      "Anything for you." He smiles.

He calls me a taxi, giving me cash and I thank him before getting into the taxi. I instruct the taxi where to go, and he drives me straight to the bunker.....home. I pay the taxi man before getting out, walking up to the bunker entrance. I find the hidden key Sam always left for me cause I always forgot. I unlock the bunker door quietly and enter closing the door behind me.
      "DEAN DINNER!!!" Sam shouts. I smile and run down the stairs into the library where Sam's back is facing me.
      "Okay okay I heard-y/n." Dean gasps entering the library. Sam turns around, his eyes wide as they stare at me. I tear up, and give them both wide smiles.
      "Hey guys." I choke out.
      "Dean." Sam says causing Dean's eyes to narrow. My smile flattens as Dean grabs a small bottle, approached me and splashes me with water. Nothing happens. Sam than approaches me and grabs my wrist causing me to wince.
       "What the hell-ow!!!" I whine as he slices my hand with a knife. I pull my wrist away and hold my hand close. "What the hell!!?!?" I snap. Sam sighs in relief and wraps his arms around me tightly. I hesitate and hug him back, burying my face in his chest.
      "I missed you." Sam mumbles, I could tell her was crying. I begin to tear up and hug him tighter.
      "I missed you too Sammy." I mumble against him. He eventually pulls away, and moves aside so I can see Dean. He's just staring at me in disbelief. I rush up to him and wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. He instantly wraps his arms around my waist tightly and holds me against him. I sob into against him, my entire body trembling. He doesn't say anything, just continues to hold me and sway me back and forth slightly.

  Eventually Dean pulls away, and they lead me to a chair to have a seat.
      "What happened?" Sam asks.
      "I-I don't remember I just woke up in a field." I shrug, watching Dean as he cleans my cut.
      "We burned your body though, how are you back?" Sam continues to ask. I shrug and try to think as hard I can to remember what happened.
"I-I don't know!" I begin to get frustrated and feels like my heart is racing. They look at me with concern, before Dean takes my hands and helps me stand up.
"Let's get you cleaned up. Okay?" I nod and he leads me down the familiar hall. He takes me into the bathroom. "Get undressed and in the shower, I'll bring you some clothes and a towel okay princess?" He smiles. I nod, holding myself watching him leave. I strip the dirty clothes off of me, and get into the shower. The water was steaming and I loved it. I sighed in content as I could feel the dirt be washed away.
"Hey when your ready, I have your towel." Dean informs me. I turn off the water, and peak around the curtain. He hands me the towel which I gladly accept and wrap it around myself before stepping out of the shower. He places down a pair of sweat pants, with my parties, and a shirt that looks like his on the edge of the sink. "Here's some clothes, imma go make you something to eat okay?"
I nod and he gives me a tight smile before leaving me once again. I find my old brush, and brush through my tangled hair before getting dressed. I smell the shirt and smile, smelling Dean's usual scent. I missed him so much.

I walk down the hall into the library to see Sam is talking to Cas.
"Cas!!" I smile widely and rush over to him, hugging him tightly.
"Hello y/n I see it worked." Cas responds, giving me a hug back. I pull away and look at him confused.
"What worked?" I ask.
"Apparently Cas brought you back." Sam informs me.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because you are my family, and I did not enjoy seeing everyone hurt due to your loss. Including me." He smiles. I return the smile and hug him again before giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"I missed you too Cas."

   That night Dean made my favorite which was Meatball subs!! During dinner they told me about the things I've missed, the cases they've been on and the usual Winchester drama. I laugh at a couple of their funny stories, and Cas's child like obliviousness. I yawn after awhile and rub my eyes.
      "Time for bed sleepy head." Dean smiles.
      "Carry me." I pout. I was joking, but dean didn't think I was. He smiles, comes over to me at the table and lifts me up bridal style. "I was joking!!" I laugh.
      "Oh well too late to put you down now." Dean chuckles. I roll my eyes and wave goodnight to Cas and Sam before Dean carries me down the hall. I lay head on his chest, enjoying his warmth while I could. He enters my room and gently lays me down on the bed.
     "If you need anything just come and get me okay?" Dean smiles. I nod and return the smile before yawning again. He leans down and kisses my head, before leaving the room.

   "Y/n!!!!!" My friend screams. I sob and run down the never ending hall, hearing the thuds of the creature chasing me. I trip over some imaginary rope and look back to see the creature inching towards me.
     "NO!!!!" I scream.

I sit up, sweat dripping down my forehead as I wake up in panic. I look around and see I'm back in my room in the bunker. Safe. I sigh and rub my face, feeling uneasy. I climb out of bed and leave my room, heading down the hall. I go into Dean'a room and see he's fast asleep. I shuffle over to his bed, and climb in, burying my face in his back. I close my eyes and attempt to sleep but I feel the bed shift and Dean flip over.
      "Y/n?" He mumbles in his sleepy voice.
       "Hm." I hum, keeping my face low.
       "What's wrong?" He asks.
       "Nightmare." I mumble. He places his finger under my chin, lifting up my head so he could see my face. He smiles gently, leaning forward and places his lips on mine. I feel my stomach down back flip, as I kiss him back. He pulls away and rubs his thumb across my bottom lip before pulling me close against him. I bury my face in his chest and sigh in content as he holds me, beginning to trace shapes on my back killing me back to sleep.
      "Goodnight baby girl." He mumbles, kissing the top of my head before he falls asleep.