Chapter 20

I feel the car stop, causing me to wake up. I sit up and look around to see we're at a gas station.
         "Hey sleepy head." Dean smiles turning to face me. "Need anything from inside?"
         "Mmm water, and jerky." I mumble stretching.
        "More jerky?" He chuckles.
        "Yes more jerky, the baby wants what it wants and it wants jerky." I smile. He rolls his eyes and leans over, kissing my cheek before climbing out of the car with Sam. They head inside the gas station, and I begin to realize I have to pee badly.

  I climb out of the car, and go to the side of the gas station, where there's an entrance to the restroom. I go inside, and do my business before washing my hands and leaving the bathroom. As I'm walking back to the impala, I'm stopped by two men. They were very tall, wore all black like in a biker gang, and were smiling.
      "C-Can I help you?" I ask.
      "Sure hope you can, but we do have to take your head for that to happen." One man smirks. I back away, and turn around to attempt to run but I run into something hard. I look up to see an even taller man, with pitch black eyes. Before I can move, he grabs my arms squeezing them tightly and preventing me from moving.
      "DE-" I attempt to scream for help but the other man covers my mouth and hushes me.
      "Shhh we don't want to have uninvited guest show up, now do we?" He whispers closely to my face. I begin to tear up and squirm but it only makes the large man squeeze tighter. One of the men who isn't holding me down, pulls out a large knife causing my eyes to widen.
      "Now our instructions were to kill the baby, and than take your head. Sound good?" He chuckles down at me. I squirm even harder, feeling panic rush through me.
      "I think she likes the plan." One snickers. I scream against his hand, and attempt to bite it but all he does is slap me and cover my mouth again.
       "Hurry up!" He growls, clearly annoyed with my thrashing. The man with the large knife inches closer and closer to my stomach, causing me to screaming while shutting my eyes tightly.

        I don't feel pain, I don't feel like I'm being held down anymore. When I open my eyes, the men are gone and the only thing left is the knife on the floor and their ashes imprinted on the wall besides us. I slowly get up, my body trembling as I examine the area. Did I do this? I hear footsteps coming near me, so I grab the knife and aim it at whoever is coming towards me. When they turn the corner, I sigh in relief and drop the knife seeing it's just Sam and Dean.
       "What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Dean asks, rushing towards me. He wraps his arms around me securely as I bury my face in his chest, still trembling.
      "I-I had to go to the bathroom and when I came out they attacked me. They were going to kill the baby I-I panicked and than all of a sudden their gone." I inform Dean. He looks over at Sam who's examining the ashes on the wall, that were the shapes of the men.
      "You did this?" Dean asks in shock. 
      "I don't know.....I think so." I sigh, pulling away and rubbing my head. "Everything just happened so fast."
       "But are you okay? Are you hurt?" Dean asks, taking my hand.
       "I'm fine."
        "Dean we need to find Cas and tell him." Sam says approaching us.
         "Alright let's go." He sighs, taking my hand and leads me to the impala.

      Dean calls Cas and sets up a meeting point in a small town in Indiana. Sam laid in the back this time while I sat in the front with Dean. The car ride was silent and I didn't blame anyone after what just happened. If I really did do that back at the gas station, than there's no telling what else I can do. I can tell it makes dean uncomfortable mentioning or even thinking about me being inhuman, and having these abilities but he's trying for me and the baby.....and that's what's important. Hopefully we can find a way to get rid of this power and I can start over with Dean. A big home, with a large yard, a dog, maybe a space for Sammy, and normal jobs. No more hunting.

    We pull up to a diner and go inside to meet Cas and Meg. We sit down at a table, and I lay my head on Dean's shoulder feeling exhausted.
       "What happened that was so urgent?" Cas asks.
       "Y/n vaporized 3 demons." Sam informs them.
       "I beg your pardon, did you say vaporized?" Cas asks in shock.
       "Yeah the only thing left was the outline of their ashes on the wall." Sam sighs.
       "Y/n why did you do that?" Cas asks.
       "Because I thought it'd be fun." I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes.
        "I do not understand, that is amusing to you?" Cas asks narrowing his brows.
        "She's joking Cas, she did it because they attacked her and were planning on killing the baby." Dean grumbles, glaring down at me. I huff and look away feeling grumpy for no reason. The waitress comes over, which slightly lightens my mood and we order what we want. I was so hungry, I ordered ALOT of food causing everyone to stare. 
       "I'm walking for two fuck off." I snap, causing everyone to stop looking at me.
       "So have you found anything?" Sam asks Cas while clearing his throat.
       "No not yet, it defiantly makes it slightly easier knowing that she has absorbed the scroll giving her the power." Cas responds.
        "Must make you real uncomfortable Deano to know a freak like us is carrying your baby." Meg smirks. I clench my first under the table, feeling my blood begun to boil. Dean doesn't say anything but clench his jaw tightly and glare at her. "You know what'd be funny, if the baby ended up being a freak too. Than you have no choice to kill it like every other thing you hunt." Meg continues.
       "Meg shut up." Sam snaps, but that doesn't stop her.
        "And when you kill the baby you'll kill y/n next am I right? Or if you don't kill her the baby will be a freak, she'll be a freak, and you'll be a hunter who kills freaks like them." She leans forward and it takes all my strength not to bash her head into the table. "Or say we do find a cure, they're all normal but you will never forget what she did at that gas station, and how much you thought she was a monster." Meg smirks.
       "SHUT UP!!!" I shout, standing up, and slamming my hands on the table. I don't realize what I've done until I see everyone staring at me in fear. Meg was flown across the room, and out a window. Tables were knocked over and trash laid all over the floor.

     I back away from the table, seeing the fear on Dean's face causing me to tear up. I run out of the diner, passed the impala and begin running along side the road. I didn't know where I'd go, but I couldn't stay there.