Chapter 12

After breakfast, the boys drag me into the impala and drive me to town to get my anti-possession tattoo. I wasn't afraid......okay maybe a little. I don't do needles!!!!! We enter the shop, and Sam and Dean show the guy what I'll be getting.
      "It's a family thing."Sam mumbles. The guy nods making a weird face before leading us to a private room.
"Where do you want it?" The guy asks as he sits in a stool, getting his items ready.
"Um here." I respond, lifting up my shirt and lowering my paints slightly, pointing to my waist line.
"Alright, lay down keep your shirt up and no matter what don't move." He instructs me. I take a deep breath before laying down, keeping my pants low and keep my top lifted. He wipes down the surface and I begin to feel a little nervous.
"You'll be fine." Sam smiles down at me. I nod and stare at the ceiling, waiting to feel pain. Soon the machine was turned on, and I began to get sweaty. I feel a small pinch but that was it. I look down and see he's started and I barely feel a thing.
"Oh...that's not too bad." I chuckle.
"See told you you'd be fine." Dean smiles. I return the smile before my attention goes back to the man tattooing me.

I laid in the back of the impala playing games on my phone while the boys got some snacks for the bunker. The tattoo was quick and pretty painless, not a bad price either. I sit up hearing someone tap on the window, and it's a women with long red hair, a bat man shirt with a flannel, and a back pack.
      "Charlie?! What in god's name are you doing here?!?" I ask her in excitement getting out of the car and hugging her. She laughs and hugs me back before pulling away.
       "I was in the area for a dungeons and dragons rp and decided to swing by and say HEY." She laughs.
"Charlie?!" Sam shouts as he walks towards the car.
"Hey moose!!!" She smiles as Sam and Dean approach her. They all give her hugs before I wrap my arms around her.
"Can we keep her?" I ask like a little kid.
"I don't pee or shit around the house like other pets." Charlie comments causing Sam to chuckle.
"Wanna come over for a beer and food Charlie?" Dean asks loading up the groceries.
"Sure why not." She shrugs. We climb into the back in of the impala while the boys are in the front and head back to the bunker.

  Once back at the bunker, Charlie and I hang out in the living room while Dean and Sam attempt to make food.
       "So anything new happen?" Charlie asks.
       "Uuhhh Dean and I fucked, than I found out he was possessed so I kinda fucked a demon, and than Dean almost died but he's good now." I shrug.  Charlie's eyes widen, and she stares at me before snapping out of her trance.
     "So just a normal life with the Winchesters?" She arched her brow. I chuckle and nod.
     "Definitely ." I smile. She begins telling me about her role playing life, and what's been going on with her. She recently met this girl at comic con, and they been texting ever since. She seems to really like her, which makes me happy.

Sam and Dean eventually come out with pizza rolls and beer, which was amazing. As we're eating Charlie clears her throat so we look at her.
"So Dean, are you with y/n or was it just the demon thing?" Charlie asks suddenly. I choke on my beer, and cover my mouth as I cough feeling my face heat up.
"I-um....."Dean stumbles with his words not answering her question.
"It's complicated, besides dean doesn't do relationships." I answer after finally clearing my throat. Charlie nods, glancing over at me. I give her a certain face indicating it was sooo complicate and she nodded, understanding what I meant. "I'm going to clean up, you guys pick a movie." I smile, gathering the plates and empty bottles. Sam and Charlie head into the tv area while Dean follows me into the kitchen.
"So your telling Charlie about us?!? There isn't even an us!!!" Dean snaps in a hushed tone.
"I told her you don't do relationships and it was complicated!!! I never said there was an us." I snap back, trying to keep my voice down.
"G-Good cause there is never going to be an us." Dean responds.
"Fine!" I snap.
"Fine!!!" He snaps back stepping towards me. Our eyes are locked, and his face was so close to mine. He smashes his lips onto mine, his hands gripping onto my hips. I hold his face in place as we share a heated kiss. He pushes me up against the counter, his lips beginning to trail down my lips. "I hate you." He mumbles against my skin.
       "Dido." I respond biting my lip to contain my moans. His lips attack mine again and I run my hands through his hair, not caring if I messed it up.
       "Nothing between us." He mumbles against my lips. I bite his bottom lip and smirk pulling away.
        "Absolutely nothing." I grab another beer and take a deep breath before leaving to join Sam and Charlie.