Getting Into Too Much Trouble *Being Disrespectful & Sent To The Principal*

*School*

Mr. Edward- "Okay class your homework assignment is to read 2 chapters on the reading and answer the math problems from 305-330"

Lissy- "So.....boring"

Alice(Classmate)- "I totally agree"

Patrick(Classmate)- "Can't we do something more fun"?

Mr. Edward- "Since you three want something more fun then I'm assigning you additional work"

While Class- *Groans*

Mr. Edward- "Your additional work is you have to write a 2 page essay on the civil war. Now please do the work problems I have written out on the board"

Lissy- "Do we have to"?

Mr. Edward- "Yes Miss. McGarrett you do"

Lissy- "Yippee"

Mr. Edward- "Lets not use any sarcasm today McGarrett"

Lissy- "Like I care"

Mr. Edward- "What did I just say"?

Lissy- "Wasn't listening"

Mr. Edward- "Maybe you will listen to this. Principal office"

Lissy- "Please no"

Mr. Edward- "You either listen or you go"

Lissy- "I'll listen"

Mr. Edward- "If I have to correct you one more time Miss. McGarrett..."

Lissy- "You won't have to Sir"

Mr. Edward- "I hope not"

-30 minutes later-

DING DING DING

Mr. Edward- "Okay class is dismissed. See you all the tomorrow. Oh and Miss. McGarrett I want a word with you"

Lissy- "Yes Mr. Edward"

*Everybody leaves*

Mr. Edward- "I want to ask you made those remarks during class today"?

Lissy- "Ummmm.....because its true"

Mr. Edward- "I will let it slide This time but this is your last warning Miss. McGarrett. If it happens again I'm afarid I will be sent to the principal office without a warning. Do I make myself clear"?

Lissy- "Yes Sir"

Mr. Edward- "Good. Another thing I want to discuss with you. I've graded the math test from last week"

Lissy- "Oh I see. What it's my grade"

Mr. Edward- "I'm afarid that you have failed"

Lissy- "Wait. What"?

Mr. Edward- "Take a look for yourself"

 Edward- "Take a look for yourself"

Lissy- "Oh"

Mr. Edward- "I'm afarid that you have detention tomorrow and Thursday"

Lissy- Gulp "Yes Sir" I said as I got up to leave

Mr. Edware- "Please have signed and bring it back to me tomorrow"

Lissy- "Yes Sir"

*Outside Of School*

Lissy- Man oh man I'm in big trouble. The last time I got an F my Dad was fairly nice about it but he told me that if I got an F or a bad grade we will have a talk. Right now I'm waiting to get picked up either by my Dad or my Uncle Danny. To be honest I rather have my Uncle pick me up instead of my Dad. I see my......Uncle car! Yay! "Hi Uncle Danno" my nickname for him.

Danny- "Hey sweet pea. How was school"?

Lissy- "Oh the same old same old"

Danny- "Oh I see. I was supposed to take you home but change of plans. Your Dad called and told me to bring you back to the palace. Do you have any reasons why he would do that"?

Lissy- "No"

Danny- I could tell she was lying. "Are you sure about that Lissy"?

Lissy- "Yes"

Danny- "Alright then"

-Palace-

Voice- "My Office Allyssa"

Lissy- "Yes Sir"

Danny- "Doesn't sound like you didn't do anything"