P.S Im Sorry (Part 2)

Last Time.........

Danny- "Who was that"?

Steve-- " That was Lissy school informing me that she didn't go to any of her classes"

__________

Danny- "Wait....what"?

Lou- " Your telling me that your daughter didn't go to school"

Tani- "Do you know where she would be"?

Steve- " I don't know where she would be. She either would be at the mall, the park or her friends house"

Danny- "Anywhere else"?

Steve- "Uhhhhhh.......

Junior- "I know where she is"

Lou- "Where"?

Junior- " The cemetery "

Lou- "Why"?

Steve- "I got to go. I'll be back in an hour or two" I said as i hurriedly left.

Tani- "Where is he going"?

Danny- "Steve is heading to the cemetery. It has been six years since his Dad had died. You see Lissy and Steve Dad has been really close. After his death Lissy was really sad and heartbroken.

-Cemetery-

Lissy- "Hi Grandpa, how are you? I miss you very much. It has been 6 years since you have passed away. It has been really hard since then you passed away. I wish you were still here. My life has changed a lot since you been gone. Dad has been really stressed lately with his job and he has been getting on my case. Well part of it is my fault I haven't been listening lately to him. I'm sorry grandpa, I'm sorry that I disappointed you. Life is really different without you here" I said.

________

Lissy- I hear someone walking up behind me but I don't bother looking cause I know who it is. "Am I in trouble"? I asked as the person walked up beside me.

Dad- " Yes and no" I said as I looked down at her

Lissy- "Oh" Was all I said

Dad- "I'm sorry that I didn't do anything or say something about grandpa, Lissy"

Lissy- "I get it Dad. Your busy"

Dad- "Now wait a second there Allyssa. I may be busy but I am never busy to be your father. I will always be there for you and I'm sorry that I haven't been doing that but that certainly doesn't give you any reason at all to act out the way you have or skip school. Am I understood"?

Lissy- "Yeah yeah...whatever"

Dad- "Excuse me"?

Lissy- "Nothing"

Dad- "I'm sorry that you have been hurting Lissy. I know it has been hard since he died and Im sorry I haven't been there when you needed me the most"

Lissy- "I miss him so much"

Dad- "I do to. He may not be here fiscally but he is inside of us and we have wonderful memories of him.

Lissy- I don't say anything but I turn around and hug him and started to cry