Too Many Chances (Part 4)

-Driving To The School-

Danny- As I drove to Lissy school I kept debating what I should do. I gripped the steering wheel so hard, that my knuckles turned white. I had many mixed emotions as I was driving to the school. I was angry, mad, dissapointed, and sad. I didn't really want to punish her but I knew I had to. But I didn't want her to hate me but knowing that I couldnt let this go.

-At The School-

Danny- I arrived at the school, waited a couple of minutes, got out and went inside. I go in and see Lissy with arms crossed and mumbling something under her breath. "Allyssa"?

Lissy- I looked up and see Uncle Danny walk in. I can tell by the look on his face he isnt happy and also dissapointed. I sighed as I replied "Hi Uncle Danny"

Danny- "What happened"?

Lissy- "Well....I uhhh"

Principal- "Mr. Williams? May I speak to you for a moment please"

Danny- I followed him into his office and closed the door.

Lissy- I knew that I was in deep trouble and I didnt really look forward to my Dad coming home and hearing what I had done.

-Inside of the principal office-

Principal- "I know that your not her legal guardian but Steve did put you as emergency contact. As you know that Allyssa was caught grafititng the school and she currently suspended from school until next week. She is also have 2 weeks of detention as well. I already gave her all of her homework that needs to be done. She is also going to be missing a test as well which is allowed to do a make up test but half of her grade will be deducted"

Danny- "Anything else I should know"?

Principal- "I'm afarid so. After I called you she got into a fight with another student"

Danny- I sighed. "How long"?

Principal- "Addition to her detention she now has 4 weeks of detention. I would add suspension but I don't want her to miss any more school days"

Danny- "I understand"

Principal- "Any questions"?

Danny- "None as of right now"

Principal- "You are free to go. Have a nice day"

-Front Office-

Danny- "Lets go Allyssa" I said as walked out of his office

Lissy- "Yes Sir" I replied.

-Driving back to the palace-

(Absolute silence)

..................

Danny- I didn't know what to do or say. Not only Steve has to hear about Lissy art work but also a fight. One day after watching Lissy and she is in deep trouble. Just great!

Lissy- Ugghh this tension is killing me. "Uncle Danny"?

Danny- "What Lissy"?

Lissy- "Are you going to tell my Dad"?

Danny- Honestly I dont know yet "I don't know yet Allyssa"

Lissy- "Please dont tell him"

Danny- "Why"?

Lissy- "Cause"

Danny- "Becasue why"?

Lissy- "I dont know"

Danny- "You don't want him to find out that you got into trouble, right"?

Lissy- "Yeah, please don't tell him"

Danny- "Look I havent decided whether I not if i tell him or not. If i do or don't it doesn't concern you. What you do need to concern is your behavior. Got it"?

Lissy- "Yes Sir"

-Palace-

Danny- We walk into the office area and tell Lissy "Go into Steve office and start on your homework. Ill let you know when we leave"

Lissy- "Yes Uncle Danny" I said as I walked into his office

Lou- "What happened"?

Danny- "Guess there was a lot more happened after the principal called me.

Tani- "What happened"

Danny- "I...." I was interrupted by a call from Steve. I sighed then walked into my office and sat down before answering it

Phone call.....

Danny- "Hey Steve, what's up"?

Steve- "Still working, hoping to be done by tomorrow morning. How's things there"?

 How's things there"?

Danny- "Okay"

Steve- I can tell by his voice that Lissy did something. "What did she do"?

Danny- "What do you mean"?

Steve- "Danny I can tell by your voice that Lissy did something. So what happened"?

 So what happened"?

What do you think???

Should Danny tell him or no??

Comment below what you think he should do.