2.Shopping

"I think you'd look so handsome in this!" A woman, a store worker, who was clearly hitting on Connor, pushed a jacket into his hands.

"Oh," Connor stepped back, smiling awkwardly. "Thank you, Miss." He took the jacket. Hank stood aside, watching as Connor's LED flashed yellow.

"Are you taking your... boyfriend shopping, Sir?" She looked at Hank, who furrowed his brows.

Connor smiled and looked at Hank. "He is, yes. This is my first time. I quite like the jacket you've chosen for me." He smiled at her.

"Oh, no," Hank crossed his arms. "We're not boyfriends, Miss."

Connor had a look of confusion. He looked up at Hank. "But you're a boy.. and I'm a 'boy'. And you're my best friend!" He smiled. Hank rolled his eyes and took the jacket out of Connor's hand, hanging it up. He started walking.

"Come on, Connor." Connor nodded and waved to the worker, then caught up to Hank.

"Hank, I don't understand." He said. "Mind to elaborate?"

Hank turned to him. "She asked if we were boyfriends. Not boys that are friends... People that are dating." He looked down into the Android's eyes. So much emotion. So beautiful.

"People that are involved in a relationship." Connor nodded. "I understand now. Thank you for explaining." His LED flashed yellow again. Hank smiled and lead him away.

"We'll get you some casual wear and some formal stuff, if that's what you want to wear regularly."

Connor followed close behind. "Got it."

"Then you'll try the stuff on."

Connor smiled. "Of course."

Hank got him some clothes, then brought him to the changing rooms. He put Connor in one and handed him the clothes.

"What am I to do here, Hank?" He asked.

"Change." He said.

Connor stared blankly. Hank stepped in and closed the door, taking off his jacket and hanging it up. He set his hands on Connor's arms and helped him out of the jacket. Connor smiled and happily obliged to taking the thin jacket of his uniform off.

Hank untied the tie and took it off, and Connor turned around, looking up into his eyes. He smiled. Hank's heart started beating fast. "You can pick it up from there." Hank grumbled, stepping away. He walked out and closed the door, locking it for Connor.

Connor looked at his outfits. What to chose? He put his hands on his hips and thought for a moment, then reached out and took one, changing into it. He opened the door and looked up at Hank, who was in immediately flustered. Connor looked so beautiful in jeans and black shirt and denim jacket. Connor blinked, staring at Hank.

Connor was stunned by this reaction, staring blankly. Hank blushed. Connor glanced him up and down. "Your reaction suggests sexual interest." Hank closed the door.

"Next outfit!" He called.

Connor took off the jeans and changed. They tried out a few more outfits, then bought them and walked out of the store, Connor staring at Hank as they walked back home.