32.Not The Bar

Originally, I did something else, but I'm not in a writing sort of mood, so when Wattpad deleted the chapter, duplicated twenty other chapters with only the first sentence, which frustrated me deleting them, I didn't feel like rewriting that cute thing. So here, have this half arsed piece of crap and you can blame Wattpad for it.
-----

They walked to the car and Hank opened the door for Connor.

"I think I want to drive this time." Connor said.

Hank scoffed. "As long as you don't lag while driving."

Connor rolled his eyes and got in the driver's seat. Hank set his hand on Connor's thigh and leant in to kiss him. Connor tilted his head and let their lips press together.

Hank snaked his arm around Connor's back and pulled him closer.

"Do you always feel like making out when we get in the car?" Connor asked.

"I just want to kiss you." Hank mumbled. "No questions."

Connor hummed, setting his hand on top of his boyfriend's, leaning over and kissing him lovingly.

"Alright, but we can't kiss while we drive." Connor pulled away. Hank curled up in the seat and leant his head against Connor's shoulder, closing his eyes and mumbling something. He turned on the radio and leant into Connor.

Connor smiled at him, starting to drive.

He wasn't going to bring Hank to the bar. He wanted to work on stopping his alcoholism.

Connor pulled up a few minutes later at a restaurant. "Hank," He looked over at Hank, who opened his eyes and looked up. He sat up.

"This isn't the bar." He said.

"I thought I'd take you out." Connor got out of the car. Hank mumbled something and ran a hand through his hair.

"Why? I'm not exactly the dream boyfriend I'd imagine you would take out."

Connor closed the door and walked to Hank's side. He turned off the radio and took his hand.

Hank pulled away. "Hggh..." he grumbled. "I don't remember ordering an extra serving of social interaction today, Connor."

Connor frowned and reached for his hand again. "Get up, Anderson."

"Can't we just eat at home? What makes it special that we're at a restaurant?"

"I looked up date ideas. Eating out was very popular."

Hank sunk into the seat, mumbling stuff. Connor brushed the back of his hand against Hank's rough cheek. He picked up a hair band from the seat and put Hank's hair up. He kissed his forehead. "Come on, you look beautiful."

"Do we have to...?"

Connor made puppy eyes. Hank huffed. "Fuck..." He got up and locked the car, holding hands with Connor as they walked into the restaurant.