58.Silhouette

Connor stepped back and put his hands in his pockets. "I'll see you later, Hank." He said.

Hank smiled and nodded. "Good." He walked out and started walking away. Connor watched, then closed the door. He turned and walked back inside, sitting at the couch. He closed his eyes and started writing.

He regained his reality hours later. It was night and he could see a silhouette was sitting in the kitchen with a gun.

"Hank." Connor said. "Hank, give me the gun."

He got up and walked to Hank, but then realised he looked a little smaller. He frowned and acted on impulse, lunging for the gun.

He felt a bullet rip through his waist, but it didn't stop him for battling for the gun. "What the hell?!" He yelled.

Of course it was Jody. Jody never let them alone! Connor got the gun and lifted it up, smacking him in the head as hard as he could. "Get out of my goddamn house!" Connor yelled, kicking at Jody's side. He was just so fed up with all of Jody's shit.

"Did you do anything to Hank?!"

"Hank's not here, Connor." Jody whispered ominously. Connor knocked him a. He picked up the body of his enemy and forced him out. The car wasn't there, so he got a cab. 

"Police station." Connor said, and the driverless vehicle began to the station, while Connor shook and slapped Jody.

"You made a big fucking mistake, Jody! This is the last straw!" He pushed him angrily. "What did you do with Hank?!"

"I didn't do anything to Hank, he got in a car crash." Jody said. Connor gasped quietly. "He's... Dead, Connor."

"He-- he's dead?!" Connor felt tears at his eyes but he didn't let himself cry just yet. He immediately called Hank and waited, listening as it went to voicemail, but just as he was about to start crying, he got a call back.

"Hey, Con," Hank slurred. "I'ma at my way to the a-adfjm... N-not home yet... Con... Juusst okai, nh prob... Con..."

Connor looked upset. He punched Jody so hard he knocked him straight out.

"Hank, I need you to get in a cab and meet me at the police station." Connor said.

"But car..."

"I'll get the car later, Hank! Get in a cab!"

"I'll take teh cahr..."

Connor shook his head. He wanted Hank to get there quickly, but to be safe.

Continue to persuade him to a cab?
> Takes more time...

Tell him to take the car?
> Takes less time...