59.Station

God, I feel like such a dick. I'm so sorry. I'm depressed and schools taking up a lot of my time, so I've just been ignoring this book. I want to finish this before I lose interest.
-----

After convincing Hank to take a cab, Connor brought Jody to the police station and shoved him to the holding cells. He went out to the waiting room, and a moment later, he saw Hank's car pull into the parking lot. He frowned, running outside.

"Hank Anderson!" He yelled. The man stepped out from his car and shut the door.

"Hey." He waved. "Hey, Con."

"What the hell?" Connor walked over to him. "Hank, I said to take a cab!"

"Yeah, but actually, I'm not really drunk." Hank took his hand and lead him into the station. "You've got Jody?"

"Yes, I do." Connor was a bit upset about Hank pretending to be drunk. He didn't know why the hell he would do that.

He and Hank went to Captain Jeffrey and filled in a report. They told them all Jody had done.

Once they were finished, Connor walked out to the back with Hank.

"Why did you pretend to be drunk?" Connor asked quietly.

"I was doing something." Hank grumbled, putting his hands in his pockets.

"What?" Connor asked, crossing his arms. "What where you doing?"

Hank shrugged. "I was busy, alright?"

Connor rolled his eyes and took Hank by the arm. He stepped, but Hank winced and gripped his shoulder. Connor frowned and took Hank's hand. "Let's go back home, Hank. It's midnight and you don't work the night shift."

"Yeah, usually Androids do." Hank held his hand, shuffling with him. "You know, because they don't sleep."

Connor brought him to the car and drove him home. Hank sat passenger and put his hands in his lap, leaning back into his seat and closing his eyes.

Connor set a hand on Hank's knee and glanced at him, taking a quick picture. He turned back to the wheel and multitasked, downloading a program and mapping out the rout to their home.

His body automatically drove, while Connor looked at the picture of Hank, observing everything in it.

He couldn't see anything. He brought them home and got inside.

Connor brought Hank inside and reached out to help him out of his jacket, but Hank pulled away and frowned.

"I'm good." Hank hissed. He leant down and untied his shoes. Connor stepped out of his own shoes and hung up his jacket. He shuffled to the bedroom.

Hank walked into the living room and bent down to Sumo. He hugged the dog and laid down beside him, cuddling him.

Hank held the dog for awhile, before getting up again. He walked into the bedroom and laid down, falling asleep immediately.

Connor went to sleep with him.

He woke up a few hours later at six, then quickly went to make breakfast. Today was Sunday, he and Hank would be alone all day.

Hank woke late, as usual, at about ten PM. When his eyes finally opened, Connor was laying beside him, curled up with his face pressed against Hank's chest, his arms around his stomach, their legs tangled together. 

Hank smiled and closed his eyes, setting his hand on Connor's back. "Connor..." He whispered 

"Yeah?" He asked quietly.

"Hey, Con..."

"Yo." Connor kissed Hank's shirt. "Good morning, Beautiful."

"Mmhf." Hank grumbled, reaching up to rub his eyes. "What are you doing? Like, hugging me like a koala?" He rested his hands on Connor's back again.

"What?" Connor laughed softly.

"Your face is pushed against my chest, your arms are around me, and you're clinging onto me like you're gonna die if we're separated."

"But I am gonna die if we're separated!" Connor whined.

"Let's test that." He pushed Connor off and got up.

Connor whined. "Ahh, so cold without you here!"

"No it's not." Hank undid a few buttons on his shirt. "I'm gonna take a shower."

"There's breakfast in the fridge for you." Connor said.

Hank nodded and went into the bathroom. Connor smiled and got up to go to the living room to wait for Hank.