5.What Are They?

When they got back home, Hank looked at Connor and just about melted. He just had that air of innocence and such a sweet face. He cupped Connor's cheek and smiled at him. The Android smiled back, moving closer.

"Hank," He said. Hank tilted his head. Connor moved closer. "Can we do that again?" He set his hands on Hank's chest and smiled at him. Something about that smile made him feel a happiness he hadn't felt in years.

"I..." Hank was flustered. He nodded and stepped forward, pushing Connor back a little. He pressed Connor against the wall and cupped his cheeks, leaning down and pressing their lips together.

"Mmh," Connor closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Hank's shoulders. "I really like that..." He opened his eyes slightly, but closed them again when he felt a hand press against his side.

"I... I do, too." Hank continued kissing him, until he pulled away to breathe. He realised he could kiss Connor for hours, and Connor would never need to take a breath. So, that meant he was probably going to be the one pulling away more.

"The lady at that store..." Connor mumbled. "She thought that were boyfriends. You said we weren't. That what boyfriends are is a romantically involved-- male with male-- couple. So what are we now, then?"

Hank paused for a moment. He let Connor from the wall. "We're whatever you chose to be with me."

Connor nodded. "Although I do agree that office romance can be a bad idea," He reached over to Hank's hand, holding it softly. "I have a good feeling about this."

"We don't have to let it be a distraction when we're at work, Connor." Hank smiled. "I..."

Connor reached up, running a hand through the messy grey hair of his Hank. He slid his hand down to his back and wrapped his arms around him, smiling widely as they hugged.

"I'd like to advance relationships with you." Connor said. Hank rubbed his back.

"Wonderful." He enjoyed the moment for awhile, before pulling away and looking at his perfect Connor. Sumo barked and Hank stepped away. "What, dog?" He sighed. "The fuck? You want to shit now?" Sumo let the leash out of his mouth, dropping it onto Hank's shoe. He grumbled something. "We'll talk later."

"Wait--" 'Say goodbye' appeared beside Hank's head. Connor acted on impulse. He grabbed Hank's face and pulled him in for a passionate, but rough, kiss. Hank smiled when they pulled away. "Goodbye." He smiled. Hank grinned and walked out with Sumo following behind.

Journey Through Love (Hank X Connor)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें