4.Walk

"Hand." Connor said randomly, walking to the park with Hank.

"Hand?" Hank looked to his Android friend.

"I..." Connor looked away. "Oh, look, a book." He picked up a book from the bench. Hank observed his face as he read about how Androids became friends. Hank thought he had such a pretty face. Connor swiped his hand above the screen, reading the second page.

"Do you want to hold my hand...?" Hank asked. Connor looked up from the electronic book. He set it down and extended a hand to Hank, who looked down at the perfect hand. He took it, and it felt just as perfect as it looked. So soft. His perfect, synthetic skin.

Hank looked into his eyes, and Connor panicked. For a moment, his LED flashed red. He grabbed his hand and pulled him closer, leaning up and pressing their lips together. He closed his eyes and gripped his hand tightly.

Hank's eyes widened. He glanced around and people were staring at them... but he didn't care. He placed his free hand on Connor's neck, his thumb on his cheek. He let his eyes fall closed and kissed back.

Connor pulled away after a minute and blinked, staring at Hank. He set his heels on the ground and gave Hank a beautiful smile.

Hank dropped his hand and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, pulling him close. Connor put his arm around Hank's waist and snuggled into his side, smiling.