15.Good Boy

I was thinking about how cool it'd be if I made this a little interactive, where if I got more reads/consistent reads, I could let you readers comment when one of Connor's decisions pops up, and choose what he should do. How does that sound? But I'd need a lot more readers and dedicated readers if we were to do that. Doesn't it sound fun, though? Make it a little more like the game, haha.
-----

"What a good boy!" Hank cooed, playing with Connor's cheeks. Connor gave him an awkward smile, looking up at Hank.

"Tank uu--" He said, standing there obediently and letting Hank love him. Hank kissed all over his face. Connor was glad they were standing behind the building and nobody was there with them. Hank was embarrassing, but also adorable.

"You're so cute," Hank said, ruffling his hair and letting go of his face. Connor fixed his hair and giggled.

"Thank you." He said again, grinning like an idiot. His little smile was so cute.

"Mweh~" Hank kissed his cheek, hugging him and lifting him slightly from the ground. Connor giggled and pat Hank's back. He felt his feet back on the ground and stepped away.

"Stop playing around. We should go now, before they start suspecting us." Connor said.

"Right," Hank took his hand and lead him to the car. They got in, and before putting on their seatbelts, they kissed for bit, before Hank decided they should get back. He started driving back to the station, while Connor buckled up and looked out of the window.

Connor got comfortable in the seat, then turned his head and looked at Hank. He smiled and leant his cheek against Hank's shoulder, curling up and cuddling into him. He kissed his neck and snuggled into him. Hank put an arm around Connor and pulled him close, sighing happily.

They got back and Hank got out with Connor, walking in. They were ready to get some more work done.