44.Jody Burke

Connor's LED flashed. Before he could stand to his feet, to his kidnapper kicked him in the face and made him fall over.

The Android coughed and pressed his hands against the ground, pushing his body up.

He sat obediently as his wrists and ankles were tied together. He was afraid he was going to be broken. Hank couldn't stand whenever Connor was replaced by another Connor.

This Connor was already mark two. He had slipped up once and ended up getting destroyed. Hank had looked so heartbroken, Connor promised to himself that he would never break again.

"The RK800 Detective Model, huh?"

Connor looked up as a man knelt down in front of him. He nodded quietly. "My name is Connor," He said.

The man nodded. "Connor. You're famous, you know. I didn't think I'd get the chance to take you. I wanted to get to an officer, but Connor, Connor, Connor... Connor. So much better."

Connor looked away. The man was covering his face, but Connor could make out the fingerprints on his coat. His name was Jody Burke.

"Step away from me, I can get you arrested."

"That's alright." Jody whispered, moving closer. "I'll just enjoy the time we have together until then."

"What are you going to do to me?" Connor asked, looking up at the black cloth mask Jody was wearing.

"I just said. I'm going to enjoy our time together." He stood up and then kicked Connor back onto his side. Connor curled up and closed his eyes, listening to his own grunts and gasps as he was beat and kicked.

Once Jody was done, he sat down, criss crossed. He picked up Connor's head and set it on his lap. Connor blinked a few times, looking up as Jody ran his thick, gloved fingers through Connor's hair.

Connor closed his eyes and sighed quietly. He blocked out reality and did something he hadn't done in awhile. He went to his Mind Palace.

-----

Connor blinked into focus. He looked around. "It's changed," He whispered, stepping forward and listening as a board creaked beneath him.

There was no zen garden. He was home. He was back home. Where he and Hank lived together.

Connor walked forward, shaking off a jacket he had around himself and throwing it through a door and onto the bed. He stepped into the living room and sighed quietly, walking to the couch and sitting down beside a drunk Hank. Connor leant back and put his hands on his lap.

"H-he's probaby got double personalitiess, don't you think?" Hank slurred, lifting up a bottle and taking a swig of it.

"Hm?" Connor moved closer and wrapped an arm around Hank.

"He went from beating you to cuddling you... I think he's extremely unsteady, you might want to be careful, Con..."

"Of course, Hank." Connor rubbed Hank's back. "You should put that bottle down."

"Well fuck that... I'm not really getting drunk, am I?" Hank asked, rolling his eyes. "Unlike Amanda, who was included along with your system, I'm aaaall you! Your imagination, Con. And cha got me because ya went Deviant. Nooo more Amanda, haha."

Connor moved closer and snuggled into Hank. "I know, Hank." He kissed Hank's cheek, then took the bottle and put it down. He got up and walked out.

-----

"Did you hear me?!" Jody yelled, slapping Connor on the cheek. Connor opened his eyes.

"I didn't." He said, getting up and shuffling away from Jody. "Can you please repeat?"

"I SAID I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU UP!" Jody got up and picked up a chair. Connor curled up as the legs of the chair dug into his side.

He didn't need to worry. Hank would be there soon. He would...