49.Shot

Connor's LED flashed and he contacted the police. "Hello. My name is Connor Anderson and I live at 115 Michigan Drive. There's been a break in and we're keeping the man still at gunpoint. A police car to escort him away would be greatly appreciated... Yes, he did harm. He was hiding under the bed and cut me while I was sleeping."

Hank frowned. "Thank you, Connor."

Connor nodded and went back to the call with the dispatcher. "We'll keep him here. Come as soon as you can." He hung up and put his hands behind his back. "Jody, I'm going to need you to stand against the wall."

"Anything for you." Jody stepped back slowly and pressed is back against the wall.

Connor crossed his arms. "Stop that." He growled.

"What?" Jody frowned, putting his hands behind his back. 

"I don't like you. I'm not going to. Just don't say things like that anymore."

Jody frowned. "You don't know who's best for you."

Connor flipped him off and grabbed Hank, giving him a kiss. "I know who's best for me."

"The drunk detective?" Jody laughed.

"Rather than the man that gets turned on by my pain." Connor ruffled Hank's hair. "I like Hank better than anyone else. He's my favourite human."

Jody rolled his eyes. Connor pat Hank's back and went out to wait for the police. 

Hank smirked. "He's mine." He said, walking closer. "You're an idiot."

"Nope. You are."

Hank furrowed his brows. "You're just jealous that Connor's attracted to me."

Jody smiled and pulled out his own gun. "I'll get Connor." He said, then pulled the trigger and sent Hank stumbling back. Jody ran away, and Connor came back inside after hearing the shot.

He ran to Hank. "Oh my god!" He dropped by Hank. "Hank!" He screamed.

"Oh, shut up, you're hurting my head!" Hank grumbled, curling up on his side.

"YOU'VE BEEN SHOT!" Connor screeched.

"It was just my shoulder! Fuck, Connor, I've got a headache!"

Connor called the police again and told them they needed an ambulance, then he hugged Hank tightly and started crying. What if he didn't live?! Hank wasn't a fucking Android!

"Ugh, Connor, you little drama queen. I'm okay."

"You were shot! How are you okay?!"

Hank sighed loudly and closed his eyes. "Connor, how do you cry?" He asked quietly, reaching up and brushing his hand against Connor's cheeks. "It always freaked me out how you guys could cry..."

"Why?"

"Do you have bags of water in your head that allows you to cry?"

Connor frowned. "I... I don't know." He put pressure on Hank's shoulder. "The ambulance will be here soon."

Hank tiredly wiped away Connor's tears, then closed his eyes and tilted his head into Connor's leg. Connor frowned and contacted the police again, telling them to hurry and freaking out to them.