36.Passion

Connor convinced Hank to get ready. He took a shower and then sat in bed, staring up at Connor.

"You look troubled." Connor commented, sitting beside him. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No..." Hank grumbled, looking down.

Connor frowned and sat behind Hank. He picked up a comb from the nightstand and started to comb Hank's hair.

"I know you don't like having unnecessary social interaction..." Connor insisted on talking. He leant closer and whispered into Hank's ear, "But I'll be there..."

Hank shifted away from Connor. "Ugh, Connor."

Connor smiled and leant back, continuing to comb Hank's hair. "You can stick by me."

"Stop!" Hank grumbled.

"What?"

"Stop looking so damn cute, stop being so damn cute, just stop. It's giving me a headache."

Connor smiled, wrapping his arms around Hank's waist and hugging them. "I'm sowwie. Is Hank having twouble holding back from kissing Con-Con?"

"Oh, shut up."

Connor ran his hand through Hank s hair. "That's the smoothest your hair will get."

Hank grumbled something, getting out of bed.

"Go get dressed, Hank." Connor said. Hank grabbed the suit and walked into the bathroom to put it on. Connor got up and got dressed himself.

He finished and walked into the hallway to meet Hank, who walked out a few minutes later. He grabbed his jacket and put it on.

"You look handsome..." Connor reached up,  fixing Hank's tie. He gripped the tie and pulled Hank in, kissing him.

Hank set his hands on Connor's sides and pulled him close. "So do you, Connor." He whispered.

Connor looked up at Hank and smiled. He kissed him again. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Hank. He kissed him passionately.

Hank followed seconds afterwards, wrapping his arms around Connor. He curled his fingers to the back of Connor's suit, pushing him against the wall and deepening the kiss.

Connor closed his eyes. "Ah--! H-Hank!" He jumped and wrapped his legs around Hank's waist, pulling him in.

Hank pressed Connor's back against the wall, kissing him passionately. Connor enjoyed the love, resting there as Hank took control of it.

"H-Hank," Connor whispered, using his legs to pull Hank closer.

"Yeah?" Hank asked, smirking.

"Uh... W-we should probably go. Markus is waiting for us... He's counting on us to be there."

"We don't have to stop our fun just for that... a few more minutes, Connor." He leant in, pressing their lips together again.

Connor moaned softly, "Yeah, yeah... a few more minutes..." He whispered. "That's alright~!"

Hank slipped his fingers into Connor's pants, pressing him harder against the wall. He smiled, listening to the noises Connor made.

They kissed for awhile, until Connor got another telepathic call from Markus. He pushed Hank away and stood on the ground.

Connor fixed his clothes. "Heh... heh... I think it's about time we leave... before you get carried away... like last night..."

Hank smirked, running a hand through Connor's hair. "I didn't get carried away last night. You were the one that took off my pants, you know..."

A light shade of blue crossed Connor's cheeks. "And you were the one to take off my shirt... Are you trying to make a point?"

"But I didn't leave you in your boxers, Darling." He flashed Connor a sweet smile, then pulled away and slipped into his shoes. "Alright, Connor. Let's get going."

Connor put on his shoes and followed Hank outside.

"Woof!" Sumo barked at them.

"Be a good boy!" Connor called, waving to him and walking to the car while Hank locked the house.