3.Upon Arriving Home

Connor opened the door for Hank, who was carrying the clothes. He walked in and waited for Hank to enter, then closed the door. "Let me help--"

"I've got it. I'll split the closet and dresser with you."

Connor felt excitement. He followed Hank into the bedroom. "Does this mean I will stop sleeping on the couch?" He asked.

"I don't have anywhere else for you to sleep."

Connor decided not to bring up Cole's old room. He knew that room was always locked and kept exactly the same for a reason. "Your bed." He said.

"My bed?" Hank looked at his bed, then turned back to where he was putting the clothes. "No, not my bed."

"It's big enough for two, Hank. We could sleep on opposite sides."

Hank smiled to himself. "Alright, Connor." He looked back and saw Connor smiling.

Connor checked the time. "It is twelve PM." He said. "We should walk Sumo."

"That sounds nice." Hank gave Connor some clothes. "But change first."

Connor took the clothes and laid them on the bed. He took the jeans and started to pull down his pants. Hank gasped and closed his eyes.

"No! Connor, wait until I'm out!"

"My apologies." He stood up with his pants around his ankles. Hank blushed and mumbled something to himself as he walked out. Connor undressed and put on his outfit.

He followed Hank to the door. They put a leash on Sumo.

"He's not much of a walker." Hank looked at the big dog, who sat and refused to walk. Connor looked at Hank.

"I suppose he isn't. Do we walk without him?" Connor asked. They let Sumo out of the leash and locked the door, walking outside.