38.Annoyed Hank

I did some math and research to clarify the timeline out. You can thank me ;D
So, if you look up there, I've got a picture of my shitty handwriting haha.
Okay, so at the very beginning there's a day of the week and a number under it. The first says Thur/11. Thur/11 has a note above it that reads "Last Battle" The last battle for the rights of Androids happened November 11th, 2038. After searching it up, I figured out that date would be a Thursday.
So next comes Friday. Fri/12 is circled and has "Con moves in" written above it. If you remember, the first chapter Connor specified that it was Saturday. So the next day, Saturday 13th, is when the story starts.
If you go down to the split up days of the week and numbers, you can see how many chapters was one day. The first one says Sat 1-7. That means Saturday ended chapter 7th, meaning 8 would be Sunday and went to 11ish (Ish meaning they slept and there was a bit of Monday in that chapter, too) Then it repeats that process until, at the end, it says Mon 35-. Today is Monday. If you count all those days, there's ten. So, today is Monday, November 23rd, 2038.
Haha I probably got something wrong and look like an idiot but I'm tired so whatever, lol.
And I did all of this to figure out when Hank's appointment would be XD.
-----

When the meeting was over, the Androids met outside.

"That was amazing!" Simon said, patting Markus' shoulder. "You really showed her that we're not a threat or just machines!"

Markus smiled and looked up as Josh and North complimented him, too.

"Markus..." Connor walked behind the leader. Markus turned around.

"Connor." Markus said, smiling.

Connor looked down, then took a step closer and pulled Markus into a hug. "Thank you, Markus," He whispered. "Thank you, I can be with Hank forever..."

"I..." Markus had never seen Connor so happy. Connor pulled away and looked at Hank, who was stepping to his sides occasionally, looking down at the grass while he waited.

"Thank you..." Connor whispered. "I... love him so much..."

"What do you see in him?" North asked. Connor looked up at her and frowned 

"Love, that's what I see. I love him, and I'm determined to help him." Connor said. He turned around to join back up with Hank. He grabbed his hand and pulled him to the car.

"Woah there, Con! No need to go so fast." Hank laughed softly, following the Android.

Connor pushed Hank into the backseat of their car and closed the door.

"What are we doing in the backseats?" Hank asked, looking over at Connor.

Connor crawled over to him and started kissing his lips. "I can't help it anymore. You're in a tuxedo."

Hank put his arms around Connor and pulled him closer. "I guess Markus was right when he said you got the same desires," Hank hummed, kissing Connor back. "But we should at least go somewhere quieter, or go home. I don't have tinted windows, you know."

Connor sighed. "You're right..." He rolled his eyes and pulled away. He and Hank went to the front seats, and Hank started driving them.

"How about we go to J--"

"No!" Connor cut him off.

Hank sighed. "You're torturing me, Connor." He said.

Connor leant his cheek against Hank's shoulder. "I think you should probably get some professional help, Hank."

"Ugh, God, no. My alcohol use is perfectly okay."

"It isn't." Connor shook his head. "And even distracting you doesn't get your mind off alcohol."

"Three years of alcoholism would do that, yeah." Hank glanced at Connor, then focused on the road, bringing them back home.

Connor set his hand on Hank's knee. He looked out the window and sighed quietly. He wondered how Hank would be if Cole never died. Cole's death was what caused Hank to become severely depressed and suicidal. If he had never died, what would Hank be like?

Connor looked at his boyfriend and pat his back. "I'll set up an appointment with a therapist."

"Connor, no--"

"Hello, my name is Connor. I'm scheduling an appointment for Hank Anderson on November 26th."

He went quiet and nodded. "He needs to talk to a professional about his depression. Thanks. Call me back later to finalise the--"

"Connor! I don't need anyone. Can't you download some sort of therapy thing? I remember reading about that."

"I rather you talk to someone who you won't be able to kiss to distract them." Connor said. He looked away. "Call me back later."

He hung up and then looked at Hank, who looked upset. They got home a moment later.

"Alright! Let's get dressed and go to work."

Hank made a confused expression. "Work?? Bleh. I thought we were going to cuddle...?"

"I told Jeffery you'd be late, not that you'd have the day off." Connor said. "Also, I hear my badge is ready."

"Whoop-dee-doo." Hank sighed and followed Connor into the bedroom.

Connor threw him some clothes and watched Hank leave. He smiled and got some clothes for himself, quickly changing into them.