12.Upsetting Call

Hank got in the shower while Connor made breakfast. He set breakfast on the table and stood quietly for awhile, then walked to the bathroom. He opened the door and peeked inside, staring at the shower curtain. Now, of course Androids have no reason to bathe. Their hair never got greasy, they never started to smell, and never got naturally dirty. Hank took baths, though, and Androids were very water proof...

Connor knew there was a lot of couple things with taking showers together. He wondered if Hank ever wanted to do that.

Of course, he had a few options, and they appeared in his vision, waiting for him to pick.

Go in?

Wait for him to finish?

Surprise him?

Inspect?

Hm.

Connor chose to just wait. He quietly stepped away and closed the door. He walked away and sat in the kitchen, putting his hands together and resting them on his lap.

He was curious, though, about the response Hank would have about him walking in and surprising him.

He heard ringing and was snapped from his not so proper thoughts. He stood up and followed the ringing. He stepped into the bathroom and grabbed the phone on the counter by the sink, not even realising he had walked into the bathroom.

"Connor!" Hank yelled. Connor squeaked and looked up.

"I-I heard your phone ringing..." Connor mumbled shyly, blushing. He stared at Hank, who had pulled the curtain back slightly so they were looking at each other. Connor quickly excused himself and ran out. He closed the door and walked back into the kitchen.

"Hello. This is Connor, Hank Anderson's Android and boyfriend." He said, deciding he'd feed Sumo while he talked. "Yes. He is here. Not available. He's taking a shower." Connor tapped his fingers on Sumo's back. "I'll inform him later. Thank you for calling." He waited a second, then his eyebrows furrowed. "Yes, I did." He frowned. "Don't call him that...! That's not very nice." He sat on the floor, cross legged as he pet Sumo and held the phone up to his ear. "What are you guys laughing about?-- Hank?-- Goodbye!"

He huffed and put Hank's phone on the counter, looking down to the big dog. "They're being mean to your daddy." He scratched Sumo's back, watching the dog eat. He stood up and walked away, sitting on the couch while he waited for Hank.